In theory regardless of personal opinions we should all hope it's the former.

Run that by me again? regardless of what we think about Cg we should hope that he's exonerated?

Nah, you've lost me there, bud. I think he's a sneaky, blowhard, motormouth, puffball, out of his depth and I hope they hang him out to dry.

However, if they say "nah, he's innocent of these charges" I'll accept him as CEO - but not happily.

He's a carpetbagger, he's bad news and he will end in tears for us - he doesn't belong at Ibrox and I want him GONE.

Run that by me again? regardless of what we think about Cg we should hope that he's exonerated?

Nah, you've lost me there, bud. I think he's a sneaky, blowhard, motormouth, puffball, out of his depth and I hope they hang him out to dry.

However, if they say "nah, he's innocent of these charges" I'll accept him as CEO - but not happily.

He's a carpetbagger, he's bad news and he will end in tears for us - he doesn't belong at Ibrox and I want him GONE.

If he's exonerated it confirms beyond all doubt that Whyte has had no further involvement for one, and leaves us with a much more stable situation to go forward?

Surely you don't WANT there to be more problems simply to get rid of Green?

On another note you're pretty consistent with your venom. Do you not even feel a slight hint of respect (however minor) for the good things he's done the club?

Run that by me again? Even if he is found guilty of nothing you want him run out of town and "hung out to dry" because you don't like our trust him? This fucking hyprocricy is beginning to drive me up the wall!! Is that attitude not exacty what we have faced for the last year and more? If he is proven guilty of nothing will you also shout "fucking cover up" and put your head in your hands?

Run that by me again? Even if he is found guilty of nothing you want him run out of town and "hung out to dry" because you don't like our trust him? This fucking hyprocricy is beginning to drive me up the wall!! Is that attitude not exacty what we have faced for the last year and more? If he is proven guilty of nothing will you also shout "fucking cover up" and put your head in your hands?

It's late on Saturday, you've probably had a few and the fingers are typing faster than the brain is thinking. That's why you are conflating two separate ideas, ascribing to me statements I never made and then condemning me for the things *you* said.

I didn't say that if he's found guilty of nothing I hope they hang him out to dry; what I said was

However, what I do hope happens is that they *do* find him guilty and then hang him out to dry.

In this light, I don't think I need to address the rest of your post.

However, what I do hope happens is that they *do* find him guilty and then hang him out to dry.

In this light, I don't think I need to address the rest of your post.

Obviously i'm speculating here but I'm thinking that for him to be found 'guilty' here some new issues will need to come to light, if the stuff we know just now is enough then why an investigation at all? Why not just take it to a boardroom vote?

So say for example Craig Whyte does have some sort of current involvement in the club right now. Would you be happy for that to be the case because it would mean Green was 'guilty'? What i'm basically saying is if Green is exonerated then it's good for the club since it means there are no other skeletons to deal with.

Overall doubts about his CEO suitability can be dealt with at the shareholder meetings and elections.

Obviously i'm speculating here but I'm thinking that for him to be found 'guilty' here some new issues will need to come to light, if the stuff we know just now is enough then why an investigation at all? Why not just take it to a boardroom vote?

So say for example Craig Whyte does have some sort of current involvement in the club right now. Would you be happy for that to be the case because it would mean Green was 'guilty'? What i'm basically saying is if Green is exonerated then it's good for the club since it means there are no other skeletons to deal with.

Overall doubts about his CEO suitability can be dealt with at the shareholder meetings and elections.

any skeletons their are need to be laid bare now. I dont think I could ever trust the guy who was more devious than whyte but if we are told everything now I might be able to live with him.

This "internal investigation" is a sham to appease the growing unrest amongst the support, and reassure shareholders. Believing that this will somehow uncover the real truth is optimistic at best. I wouldn't mind a sly bet on Charles being cleared of any wrongdoing, and Whyte being declared the anti-christ for eternity. It stinks, and will continue to stink until the day Charles and his merry men are gone from the club.

How much more money are we going to piss up a wall with pointless investigations, and defending ourselves from Greens stupidity? Our legal fees must choke a small horse. All the while the football side gets neglected, until we are back in the top division wondering why we are so shite.

As far as i'm aware the board could have at least taken Green's dismissal to a vote but they obviously decided to go down this route, we know Murray, Smith and Hart are not just going to be bowing down to anything and the other non-execs seem to have proper track records.

To write the probe off as some sort of fake sham to fool the fans just because they've gone down a calm balanced route rather than making a rash decision either way seems unfair to me.

Edited by simplythebest