Both are concerning aspects.

It's possible that Jackson's money comment was plucked out of thin air, but I doubt it.

AJ's comments about Blue Pitch could also be a mistake, but there was always something fishy about the immediate rush to float the club on the market and I think after everything that happened last year, it was a bit of an alarm bell scenario to see large blocks of shares getting divided up amongst faceless investment funds.

The pre Xmas float was extremely suspicious and even for Green his reasoning (he'd promised the fans it would be 'this year') was alarmingly suspect (never having had a problem breaking promises before or since, nor would a claim of he meant "the financial year" and a float in March been hard to defend)

Edited by SteveC

The pre Xmas float was extremely suspicious and even for Green his reasoning (he'd promised the fans it would be this year) was alarmingly suspect (never having had a problem breaking promises before or since, nor would a claimn of he meant "the financial year" and a float in March been hard to defend)

Yep. Basically, they were in a major rush to get their new company on the market and get the shares divided up. Green's public explanations for the rush when he was questioned about it last year were total bullshit and arguably one of his most serious series of bare faced lies.

i think jackson has rather been proven correct by this emergency board meeting.

green may have convinced the board and they decided that this commission was the best way to prove to everyone its all legit but that wouldn't make jackson wrong.

i am sure their are parts where hes not 100% right. i certainly hope so or we have money missing.

aj's accusation that blue pitch are whyte/ellis is also a worry.

What is this AJ accusation? Can you explain please?