Excellent over view from the guys at CRO.org

Why was it a lie , these things can take years to wind up , there is no rush

they didnt apply till january.

it's not how long it takes but when it starts.

green told us he told whyte he was sevco because sevco was already being wound up. a wee con on whyte.

great if true. but it wasn't. it wasnt being wound up.

There was a documentary on some time ago, telling that had the Luftwaffe continued their disastrous (for Luftwaffe standards) air war against the RAF in 1940 for a couple or so weeks longer, the RAF would have run out of pilots and probably fighter planes too. Nazi Germany would have gained air superiority and would consequently have invaded Britain in due cause. Ifs, buts, and maybes.

We have no real clue what would have happened to Sevco 5088 had the CVA been succesfull. We can speculate all we like, but there are no certainties that Green would have accepted Whyte. We have no certainties either that Green did not knew at the time that the CVA would fail anyway. What he had to do - like anyone else with any ambition for Rangers - was to speak with and sound out Whyte. I actually wonder how you would have talked to this man?

even if the cva failed sevco 5088 had an agreement to buy the assets in a newco.

me i would have offered him hard cash to go away for ever. like kennedy did.

even if the cva failed sevco 5088 had an agreement to buy the assets in a newco.

me i would have offered him hard cash to go away for ever. like kennedy did.

Can you show this agreement in B&W? And tell me why this agreement was not in the later and final versions of the takeover?

Can you show this agreement in B&W? And tell me why this agreement was not in the later and final versions of the takeover?

from the cva proposal.

4.17 Following the extensive marketing of the Company and the extensive sale process, an offer was made by Sevco 5088 Limited (Sevco) to make a loan on certain terms (explained below) in conjunction with the purchase by Sevco of the Group Shares.

4.19 Consequently, on 12 May 2012, the Joint Administrators agreed and signed an offer letter with Sevco (the Offer Letter) and granted Sevco exclusivity to complete a takeover of the Company or a purchase of the Company‘s business and assets by 30 July 2012. Sevco made a payment of £200,000 to the Company for such exclusivity.

4.23 In the event that either this CVA is not approved, or the other Conditions of the loan are not satisfied or waived by 23 July 2012, Sevco is contractually obliged to purchase the business and assets of the Company for £5,500,000 by 30 July 2012. All further terms of that sale have been agreed in advance and are confidential.

Compared to yours a Green hater oh the Irony.

There's a distinct difference between hating someone and having a dislike of them because you think they're a liar and not fit to be the CEO of Rangers.