Charles Green to resign

Guest Bluenose80
Saddened and confused by this.

Unfortunately there are people who have never given Green a chance because he wasn't TBK or a so called "Rangers Man".

More than him being stabbed in the back as would appear here.

Only person that stabbed him in the back, was Whyte. I wouldn't lose any sleep over that. You should be more worried about the status of the club and assets, than some cowboy that's been exposed for what he is.

Only person that stabbed him in the back, was Whyte. I wouldn't lose any sleep over that. You should be more worried about the status of the club and assets, than some cowboy that's been exposed for what he is.

Everyone is entitled to respond to the situation as they currently see it.

mm is the best thing to happen to us in an age so far as I can see. but I may be wrong.

What do you base that on? Can you enlighten me as I profess to know diddley squat really what he has done since his arrival?

oh he definitely is. whyte wants ibrox and Murray park. always did. his plan was to hand the club to the rst to own and rent us the stadium for millions a year.

he probably doesn't own them. but if he does its greens doing.

if Whyte owned Ibrox or MP Ticketus would take it or the proceeds. At present time Whyte's a dead man walking.

Look on the bright side

if it's true, we die and so does all of Scottish football.

Without us, they're all dead men walking.