Craig (Mather) to get the Green light

"this guy was a teacher and clearly intelligent but no less obsessed"

I've got to say, I was surprised when he said he was a teacher. Although when I reflect on what schools are turning out I maybe shouldn't have been.

"this guy was a teacher and clearly intelligent but no less obsessed"

I've got to say, I was surprised when he said he was a teacher. Although when I reflect on what schools are turning out I maybe shouldn't have been.

All of them are compulsive liars when talking about us

i should think that answers to that are simple.

given greens admission that whyte was sevco 5088 or at least that he told him he was (legally binding in scotland) yes he has a case.

doing it in the media is free in courts it will cost millions thats why hes looking to have the case underwritten.

the media see this as gold. as indeed it is. i would be worried by any media covering it up. rangers fans needed to know this.

so why has Whyte waited until now to do this ? nothing to do with about to being declared a bankrupt fraudster?

so why has Whyte waited until now to do this ? nothing to do with about to being declared a bankrupt fraudster?

he needs cash now. so much so hes having to get others to pay his legal bills for the case against us.

i am not saying he will win. i am not even saying the case wont really be against d@p and green. but we have green admitting whyte was sevco5088 and we have a binding agreement to sell assets to sevco 5088. it doesn't take a genius to see he has enough to get this inside a court.

he needs cash now. so much so hes having to get others to pay his legal bills for the case against us.

i am not saying he will win. i am not even saying the case wont really be against d@p and green. but we have green admitting whyte was sevco5088 and we have a binding agreement to sell assets to sevco 5088. it doesn't take a genius to see he has enough to get this inside a court.

Was whyte ever a shareholder or director of sevco5088 ? if not all he has is a verbal promise - that would never stand up in court.

Was whyte ever a shareholder or director of sevco5088 ? if not all he has is a verbal promise - that would never stand up in court.

green signed a form making him a director. as for shareholder we only have green saying whyte is sevco 5088 on tape.

it probably wont stand up in court. i certainly hope not.

green signed a form making him a director. as for shareholder we only have green saying whyte is sevco 5088 on tape.

it probably wont stand up in court. i certainly hope not.

was the said signed form authentic ? it's Craig Whyte here remember