Craig (Mather) to get the Green light

regardless he couldn't stop us winning when we were where we belong. we need someone to get us there and lawwell will again be an irrelevance.

our problems are all inhouse.

Not all our problems are inhouse. There are plenty of people out there trying to do whatever damage they can to us. That's why we need a new CEO who'll actively go after these people & the organisations who employ them.

we put them back in their box by winning the league. we do that by sorting out rangers.

Not disagreeing with you mate but as I say there are plenty people out to do whatever damage they can to us. Take CW's re-emergence as an example. If he really does have a claim on Rangers' assets why is he choosing to do so in the media rather than in a court of law ? and why do the mhedia give him the opportunity in their publications when they probably know it's all nonsense. How many of CW's legal actions involving Rangers have actually materialised?

If you're meaning sorting out Rangers from a football perspective then I'd agree that needs done too. The way it would be done is open to debate. It would be a new manager for me but others may think otherwise.

What are the duties of a CEO?, is this an attractive offer/position?, what qualifications and experience are required?. Just wondering what type of candidates would be interested

Well there's a few worthies - or ex worthies - in the banking world. Fred the Shred anyone? That would help support the red tops failing sales. Which seems to be all we do these days.

I do think we should separate the role of CEO and singular spokesman for the Club.

Let the CEO get on with the job of running the business.

Let's have a single spokesman. Ally, Walter, John McMillan or Mark.

Just joking. Truly.

Walter.

we put them back in their box by winning the league. we do that by sorting out rangers.

I truly believe the game has changed , GS . Remember their statement when we got a favourable outcome with the big tax case or the lurgan bigot`s outpourings on matters concerning us that have sweet FA to do with him ? . Make no mistake , they mean to finish us off or at least leave us permanently disabled . We need someone to meet them head on , not turn the other cheek .

Not disagreeing with you mate but as I say there are plenty people out to do whatever damage they can to us. Take CW's re-emergence as an example. If he really does have a claim on Rangers' assets why is he choosing to do so in the media rather than in a court of law ? and why do the mhedia give him the opportunity in their publications when they probably know it's all nonsense. How many of CW's legal actions involving Rangers have actually materialised?

If you're meaning sorting out Rangers from a football perspective then I'd agree that needs done too. The way it would be done is open to debate. It would be a new manager for me but others may think otherwise.

i should think that answers to that are simple.

given greens admission that whyte was sevco 5088 or at least that he told him he was (legally binding in scotland) yes he has a case.

doing it in the media is free in courts it will cost millions thats why hes looking to have the case underwritten.

the media see this as gold. as indeed it is. i would be worried by any media covering it up. rangers fans needed to know this.

I truly believe the game has changed , GS . Remember their statement when we got a favourable outcome with the big tax case or the lurgan bigot`s outpourings on matters concerning us that have sweet FA to do with him ? . Make no mistake , they mean to finish us off or at least leave us permanently disabled . We need someone to meet them head on , not turn the other cheek .

makes no difference what he says. not on the park and not in court.