TRS Exclusive: Ibrox Leak?

Right, that's Green & Ahmad out, who's next? :box:

Depends if those running the save Stockbridge and trash Malcolm Murray campaign prevail or not, they had a victory the other day getting Mather appointed to the board.

I fear it's going to get very dirty and bitter before things settle down, still a few battles to be fought yet,

Depends if those running the save Stockbridge and trash Malcolm Murray campaign prevail or not, they had a victory the other day getting Mather appointed to the board.

I fear it's going to get very dirty and bitter before things settle down, still a few battles to be fought yet,

Absolutely.

I'm curious to know more about Stockbridge because there's Bears saying he's really good at his job.

What's the full story again with Stockbridge & Malcolm Murray? Stockbridge came over from Zeus with Ahmad & the Zeus camp (including Richard Hughes) brought in M. Murray?

Ahmad wasn't around with us in October 2011.

However Whyte was. As were a few others.

Maybe all is not what it seems, Holmes.

Read my post again carefully.

Apologies on re-reading my answer it may appear to be rather curt, that wasn't my intention.

What I was meaning was that the clue is the linking of the account to his @rangers.co.uk address.

I believe the account may well have been a pre existing one used by Rangers and taken over by Imran who probably reset the email preferences to his own address in order to be notified of any pm's to the account.

Absolutely.

I'm curious to know more about Stockbridge because there's Bears saying he's really good at his job.

What's the full story again with Stockbridge & Malcolm Murray? Stockbridge came over from Zeus with Ahmad & the Zeus camp (including Richard Hughes) brought in M. Murray?

He may well be good at his job I've heard such reports too, but he was described to me last June as being "a bit of a cock".