Who has the power to remove Murray? The "board"? Who is on the "board" right now?

As for the only station who has this the banned BBC, the main informer is Scrote McLaughlin, the Rangers-hater per se. He gets this info after the BBC has been banned from Ibrox. Honestly, no matter who has leaked this should go ahead of Murray or anyone else. Leaking confidential information to the media is a cardinal sin.

but who has the power to remove them ?

Why do you say that? It's surely obvious it is Ahmed/Green that are feeding the BBC, I don't see how anyone can suggest anything different.

How is it obvious? Neither have any friends in the Scottish media unlike our manager and former manager who is on the board who both have many, especially from the dark side who seem to be the ones with all the inside info!

I gave up trying to figure out who was leaking what to whom a long time ago.

But I'd be very surprised if McCoist and Smith were leaking to the BBC. Much more likely to be Ahmad IMHO.