Green-Whyte team would break all rules

Quite honestly, if we get booted out of the leagues altogether, we could still play anywhere and get the crowds of this season, plus lucrative media rights.

On the other hand, Scottish football would die.

And by the way, we can't be punished - or shouldn't be if we were victims of a criminal conspiracy. After all, it sounds like the SFA were duped by one.

Who could we play? No-one under FIFA rule if we had no licence. Perhaps a Catalan select and a team from those regions of Africa or the Middle East that are not under FIFA jurisdiction (I seem to remember a non-FIFA "world" cup a few years ago)

Who could we play? No-one under FIFA rule if we had no licence. Perhaps a Catalan select and a team from those regions of Africa or the Middle East that are not under FIFA jurisdiction (I seem to remember a non-FIFA "world" cup a few years ago)

I don't think we could even play friendlies without a license?,was that not the case last season before we were given a license?

I don't think we could even play friendlies without a license?,was that not the case last season before we were given a license?

Generally true, in a way you can....... but only against other non-licensed teams, that's what I meant. It would all be unofficial, there are only a handful of possible opponents (all unstable, in-and-out of existence "clubs" in political hotspots) and a nightmare of admin re crowd safety, insuring players v injury etc. Also games would be so far and few between that there would be no permanent team.

I find him being very disrespectful to the 'Easdale boys'

Yeah, well if English finds a horse's head in his bed tomorrow we'll know they found them disrespectful too.

Wasn't aware that FIFA and the SFA licensed the junior and youth game too, but thanks for correcting me.