Anyone know the status of some of the Improvements to IBROX etc.

Guest JMac_88

they never have any food left come half time. end os season was just a joke. the very rarly had any kids stuff left.

charging for wifi would just enrage me when company's like sky and bt would fit free public wifi for a place like ibrox if the right people asked the right questions

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wi-fi is an interesting proposition. Does anyone know if the club plans to charge for this?

Also I don't know if I have missed something here but is Dublin seen to be an untapped market?

I doubt they'd charge but I suppose it wouldn't surprise me.

No idea why they'd think Dublin was a suitable outlet - Belfast is more likely.

Belfast shop was signed two months ago apparently. No sign of any changes to the proposed site.

Ok, perhaps a mistake, or a joke, from the OP.

I was thinking about the Wi-fi as I've often wished that we had it at half time. I then considered the potential hassle of having to pay per use. If they do bring it in I hope that you can set up an account.

Ok, perhaps a mistake, or a joke, from the OP.

I was thinking about the Wi-fi as I've often wished that we had it at half time. I then considered the potential hassle of having to pay per use. If they do bring it in I hope that you can set up an account.

they should just let openzone or the cloud fit it out makes it easy tried and tested technology

They could add on a tenner to a season ticket price and I'd pay but any more than that (or PAYG) I wouldn't be interested. Not when I can get 3G in the pub until kick off. :)

They could add on a tenner to a season ticket price and I'd pay but any more than that (or PAYG) I wouldn't be interested. Not when I can get 3G in the pub until kick off. :)

bugs my niggles how the 3g dies too hence me mentioned the wifi.

I like be able to see scores and bet lol

Guest JMac_88

I would imagine that if they did offer Wi-fi it would cost in order for the company to get some sort of return from having rolled out wifi to IBROX.

I would imagine if it was someone like Sky or even Virgin Media then their existing customers would get free wifi somehow.

But obviously the club would have to promote it around the ground and maybe even try and incorporate twitter interaction at half-time etc. I am sure Man City does something similar.

Belfast shop was signed two months ago apparently. No sign of any changes to the proposed site.

Charles Green's departure has probably at least delayed the plans.

With the over 10milion spent on his watch, I am surprised there were any left to complete, far less begin.