Charles Green transfers 15% of shares to Laxey Partners

Mh were running interferance against aj and for whyte when aj. Was a rangers employee and whyte was only a prospective buyer. All on rangers buck.

Do you have any proof of that, if so who do you think was instructing them to do that?

The sun were running pro whyte stuff. We can safely say that was from mh. I would bet every penny I have Muir authorised it but who knows.

So the guy running the club at the behest of the then owner? Shouldn't your issue be with those people then?

Sometimes it would be easier to push shit uphill with a pointy stick, we are getting attacked from all sides again and still the club is silent, Walter will put these attackers like rhegan right won't he ? won't he ? ok he won't when are we going to get a leader with some fight.

Somebody like Ally could have told Lennon to bug out last week when he spoke about a Rangers player [Daly], nothing to do with them. It just takes a few choice words to start the fight back.

I'm afraid it will be a long wait tho'.

Are you saying Lloyds owned us? All I am saying is the club pay and the individuals get the pr. I don't care who's to blame for that as long as it stops.

Are you saying they didn't? It won't ever stop as long as individuals own the club.

we aren't owned by individuals now. in theory at least.

I apologise if I am being dim but can someone enlighten me. Who does own the club? I know that several people and groups are shareholders but who is entitled to call the shots?