Sheep don't miss us.......but they can't stop talking about us??

I want some of his happy pills.

But at least he did check the European history of the Sheep for reference. The actually played Bayern 5 years ago, losing 7-3 on aggregate. And they played Atletico the year before, losing 2-0 (in a group with Panathinaikos (0-4), Lok Moscow (1-1), Atletico and Kopenhagen 4-0 Huzzah!)).

Of course, right now, the Sheep should try to actually make the top half of the SPL, rather than dreaming of a regular qualification bout in Europe.

Have their greatest chance of qualifying for Europe right now without us in the mix - ballsed the last one up, the clock is ticking :celebrate2:

Big players come alive in big games. Eoin Jess lived for those days, and some of his best memories in a red shirt were watching him tear Rangers apart.

Eion Jess left The Sheep in 2001 - 12 years ago!!! I don't remember him (or any Aberdeen) tearing us apart!!!!

certainly a very optimistic outlook - Aberdeen haven't been a real force in Scottish football for decades - never mind in Europe. They throw up the odd tricky game, but that's it.

Have their greatest chance of qualifying for Europe right now without us in the mix - ballsed the last one up, the clock is ticking :celebrate2:

You were expecting the "New Firm" to make a fist of it this season, but they have, alongside with the Edinburgh Twins, made an utter hash of it. For those not familiar with the final leage table ...

1 - Scum

2 - Motherwell

3 - St. Johnstone

4 - Inverness

5 - Ross County

. . .

While my respect for anything SPL was and still is at an all-time low, I am inclined to give a hats-off to these small clubs and their efforts. Where others "thought" of just lining up behind Scum FC and stand in the warm rain of UEFA Euros, these Highlanders and Lanarkshire men actually challenged for it.

Aberdeen, they play at Pitodrie(the hill of dung).

Another Aberdeen supporting BBC Scotland journo ignores his club's decision to close a stand next season because their average crowd has fell to 8,000ish. Here's the rub, they close the only standDick Donald) that would receive a license elsewhere in the country. The other stands should be condemned, a travelling Rangers support of 6,000 are provided with a Portacabin of 6 urinals and 4 cubicles, and they sing of Glasgow slums. Hill of dung indeed!

Anyways, big Rheinhart Gordon, Wullie Miller, Jonathon Sutherland, Liam McLeod, Michael Grant, and Charlie Mann can all chorus 'we don't miss Rangers', whilst hoping they get us in one of the cups at Ibrox. They will be hoping to celebrate an Aberdeen goal like no other because they have failed to win at the stadium since 1991.

Further, I suspect both Cosgrove and Spence will be having a wank to Southwick's diseased ramblings.

'Rose tinted glasses' and the word delusional spring to mind. Yes, I know I'm biased, but a blind man on a galloping horse couldn't fail to recognise that the SPL is a much poor brand without Rangers. The author clings fornlornly to the fantasy that Aberdeen may, one day, be great again. Even in the 3rd Division we eclipsed them and will continue to do so ever more. Another phrase springs to mind - 'wind your neck in!'