Nicky Clark: I know the second division.. it's not going to be easy

Last season was an eye opener for many, will we "struggle" this season. Its important we get off to a good start. Wether we are allowed our triallists or not, we should have far too much for these 2nd div teams.

Nicky Clarks message needs to be heeded, show these teams respect.

Nicky Clark's patronising pish needs to be treated with the contempt it deserves. We should scoosh this league without defeat, hardly drop a point and have it done by valentine's.

His guff sounds a bit like McCoist warning the support not to expect a vast improvement in our performances this season.

Nicky Clark's patronising pish needs to be treated with the contempt it deserves. We should scoosh this league without defeat, hardly drop a point and have it done by valentine's.

His guff sounds a bit like McCoist warning the support not to expect a vast improvement in our performances this season.

The only way we won't 'scoosh' this league is through our own ineptitude

We should be barely dropping a point and winning most games by cricket scores, like tiny wee Gretna pretty much did.

Gretna dropped 20 points in Division 2... They dropped 42 points in Division 1 and 101 in the Spl.

Gretna dropped 20 points in Division 2... They dropped 42 points in Division 1 and 101 in the Spl.

Are we aspiring to be Gretna? If we drop anything near double figures of points this coming season it will be a disgrace.

The messiah is in his 3rd year, years of back up to Walter before that and has no excuse about preparation or lack of players this time. We really should go through this with one or two draws max.

i dont think he's being patronising. i think his message is two fold. 1) we must work hard as unit to wind. 2) don't treat these teams with contempt. after all thats what Croatia done the other night and look what happened!

So what you are saying is Gretna dropped considerably less points in SFL 2 than we dropped in SFL 3.

Just stating the facts; if you want to spin them that's up to you. Another fact is that it took Gretna three years to get out of Division 3.

Trying to show up a club for not coming first by a as big a margin as another club in another year just seems daft to me. In sport it's better not to take your eye off the ball.

If you watch the TT you'll have seen the proper competitor's reaction to suggestions of breaking records: "irrelevant to me" and "bigger fish to fry".

Gretna are one club I'd rather not emulate.

Just stating the facts; if you want to spin them that's up to you. Another fact is that it took Gretna three years to get out of Division 3.

Trying to show up a club for not coming first by a as big a margin as another club in another year just seems daft to me. In sport it's better not to take your eye off the ball.

If you watch the TT you'll have seen the proper competitor's reaction to suggestions of breaking records: "irrelevant to me" and "bigger fish to fry".

Gretna are one club I'd rather not emulate.

how many years did it take them to get out of div2?