1-0 to us Scots

A magnificent win for Scotland against 4th ranked team in the world Croatia.

So pleased for Strachan, got his players working very hard and they got a winning result.

Fantastic effort from the 'fringe men' who deserve inclusion in the EURO qualifiers, not a C**t** player in the side....they have more important CL qualifiers to think about the C**t*

Well done Scotland

Wee Strachan is a shrewd man, he won't bring back the guys who jumped ship for various reasons.

The players tonight although lacking a bit of class showed real keenness to play for the cause reminded me of the way Walter got his players to play for him...the manager is so important.

Maybe he could be the next manager of Rangers? :)

I very much rate him, he'd be perfect for us

Wee Strachan is a shrewd man, he won't bring back the guys who jumped ship for various reasons.

The players tonight although lacking a bit of class showed real keenness to play for the cause reminded me of the way Walter got his players to play for him...the manager is so important.

It will never happen, but if it did I wouldn't be bothered. Strachan is a guy I have a lot of time for; he's not "celtic minded" even if he did manage them and he's a real football man and a decent human being. Can't ask for much more from your manager.

Very good win.

Sadly the appointment was 1 year too late. Anyone could see Levein shouldnt have lead the team into this WC group, it was the best opportunity we've had to get to a tournament since France 98.

I like Strachan also and we could do a lot worse at Ibrox.

Are you a t arrier or a troll?

Very good win.

Sadly the appointment was 1 year too late. Anyone could see Levein shouldnt have lead the team into this WC group, it was the best opportunity we've had to get to a tournament since France 98.

I like Strachan also and we could do a lot worse at Ibrox.

It is a 1 off victory. We beat France under McLeish and he's one of the worst managers around.

It is a 1 off victory. We beat France under McLeish and he's one of the worst managers around.

You have a crystal ball?

I dont think we'll be world beaters all of a sudden but give credit where credit is due....its a good win, end of.