Before we go crazy with the Strachan love in lets remember how shite he made Mons Celtic side. They made the last 16 of the CL admittedly but most of his signings were horrific and he's a dire manager thats amounted to nothing

He won 3 titles on the bounce with them

good win but too little too late. Defeats home & away against a poor Wales side has cost dearly. The fact is Scotland don't score enough goals at the highest level and can't win when they need to. I can't see Strachan changing that although not really much he'll be able to do about it.

Can't believe Rangers fans are defending Strachans ability. He is a terrible manager and a horrible classless person too.

Why not?

He is a footballing person and I personally quite like him. I could bet he is a different person face to face rather than the act he puts on infront of the media. He is more clever than people think, he is not a fan of the manipulative media so he gives them stupid answers which I like.

Does anyone here actually count Strachan's third league win? For me that was only gained by cheating, pure and simple. And why would anyone want a cheat from the dark side managing us?

Strachan won two league titles against Eck, who had run out of ideas and built a very poor squad after a huge budget cut, and then against a clueless PLG. He was out of his depth against Walter in the second half of the Le Guen season and then for the next two seasons where he could only beat us by making us play 8 games in about 20 days as well as postponing a game against us where they had a few key injuries, with a very dubious excuse.

After that he completely failed at Middlesburgh by building what could have been a Celtic side. I think looking at that, while he may not be a bad manager, his credentials are somewhat flawed.

I think people are getting overly impressed by one Scotland result - and if by chance he actually does turn Scotland around and get us competing again, I think I'd actually rather keep him there instead of risking another Levein/Burley type of appointment to embarrass our nation further.