Rangers Part Of Hearts Financial Problems

On average last season my guess is each SPL club lost just shy of £500k from us not being there last season. For these wee clubs, that is big bucks!

not a penny did we cost any club as long as any boycott was in force and kept in force i would like to see any boycott staying in place when we return until these parasites say sorry to the rangers and the rangers fans for the way we were treated .

Well, we did cost Dundee United half their gate money when we went to Tannadice in the cup ...

I would assume that Ross County is the only team not suffering, as they were probably budgeting with their SFL 1-promotion squad and will probably have earned more than the season before.

The Scum's turnover from the season before last dwindled to a 180k profit, despite 7 OF games. Their backsides were saved by their CL participation (and some ludicrous results), I just hope they get dumped at the first opportunity this time around.

not a penny did we cost any club as long as any boycott was in force and kept in force i would like to see any boycott staying in place when we return until these parasites say sorry to the rangers and the rangers fans for the way we were treated .

Rangers fans proved at Tannadice they will always go and support the team not matter what. Sure the gate was down but it was not really a proper boycott. I had no idea Rangers fans were boycotting SPL away grounds. When was this arranged and who agreed to it? If we were voted to stay in the SPL all the clubs would have been almost half a million pound richer by now. Possibly the difference between operating soundly and not.