Kieran Prior - Full Q & A

I know it's ridiculous isn't it. You'd think we'd been subjected to the biggest witch hunt in Scottish football history the way some of us have been carrying on.

HEven our new CEO has caught the bug it seems when he talks about getting back at those who tried to harm the club. Madness.

You and I both know we've only ourselves to blame. Everyone loves Rangers and to suggest anything else is simply paranoid :crazy:

Obviously that's not what I'm saying, and caution is always appropriate. Doesn't mean we can't seem a bit too paranoid though.

Obviously that's not what I'm saying, and caution is always appropriate. Doesn't mean we can't seem a bit too paranoid though.

We may well seem that way at times. That's perfectly understandable and also unfortunate.

I think as a support we're generally a little too quick to pass judgement on people who become involved with our club whether it's in the boardroom, playing staff, coaching staff or in the media. If they have a public persona it doesn't take us fans long to form an opinion of them. That's always been the case and those opinions are more often than not divided.

In recent times as you would expect considering what's happened these views have become a little more extreme than usual. This is great for discussion forums, football phone-ins and selling rags. Not so great for identifying and weeding out those who really are bad for the club though.

Caution means nothing if we're prepared to give any old chancer the benefit of the doubt right up until he's outed as a liar or conman in the media.

We may well seem that way at times. That's perfectly understandable and also unfortunate.

I think as a support we're generally a little too quick to pass judgement on people who become involved with our club whether it's in the boardroom, playing staff, coaching staff or in the media. If they have a public persona it doesn't take us fans long to form an opinion of them. That's always been the case and those opinions are more often than not divided.

In recent times as you would expect considering what's happened these views have become a little more extreme than usual. This is great for discussion forums, football phone-ins and selling rags. Not so great for identifying and weeding out those who really are bad for the club though.

Caution means nothing if we're prepared to give any old chancer the benefit of the doubt right up until he's outed as a liar or conman in the media.

...and where do we come in? :)

...and where do we come in? :)

How do I know?. It's not like I've got all the answers :D

From my own position the best I can offer is an opinion here on an internet forum. One view amongst thousands if you look at the bigger picture. Pretty insignificant really, but it will be my opinion. I don't pick sides.