Kieran Prior - Full Q & A

It was first brought up when this article http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/features/2010/08/05/%E2%80%98religion-and-the-city-go-hand-in-hand%E2%80%99/ was posted on RM last week.

"Raised in Salford by a devout Catholic family whose origins lie in the west of Ireland"

But he didnt need to comment on it did he , its pathetic , we are getting as bad as the forever offended mob , weve had catholic managers , players and captains so fecking what , no comment , its not relevant ,. so what , he could have said a number of things ,to be brutally honest even what he said wasnt a big deal but why the need to say anything .....

It was first brought up when this article http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/features/2010/08/05/%E2%80%98religion-and-the-city-go-hand-in-hand%E2%80%99/ was posted on RM last week.

"Raised in Salford by a devout Catholic family whose origins lie in the west of Ireland"

Not everyone reads the catholicherald from 2010 , jesus wept and we call them obsessed

This threads reminds me why i've been avoiding reading through much on here lately.

Misery misery conspiracy crooks bla bla.

I know it's ridiculous isn't it. You'd think we'd been subjected to the biggest witch hunt in Scottish football history the way some of us have been carrying on.

Even our new CEO has caught the bug it seems when he talks about getting back at those who tried to harm the club. Madness.

You and I both know we've only ourselves to blame. Everyone loves Rangers and to suggest anything else is simply paranoid :crazy:

Not everyone reads the catholicherald from 2010 , jesus wept and we call them obsessed

I doubt any Rangers fan does, what i am saying is, the article was posted in a thread on RM last week. That is where i first read/saw/heard about any Catholic background. And from there, it kicked off. As you ssy above, it is pathetic. No doubt whoever posted the link knew what he was doing and got the desired effect.

But he didnt need to comment on it did he , its pathetic , we are getting as bad as the forever offended mob , weve had catholic managers , players and captains so fecking what , no comment , its not relevant ,. so what , he could have said a number of things ,to be brutally honest even what he said wasnt a big deal but why the need to say anything .....

I think it is naive to think he wouldn't mention it given our clubs historical background and what we have been up giants ourselves. This guys background is from the stereotypical enemy of ours, i think he mentioned it to nip it in the bud and put any potentially growing nonsense to bed. Which he did, i think. No harm done, i don't think.