Green Demands 'Gers Showdown - The Sun

i could yes. no problem in fact.

king told us that greens financial model was inviable. he told green that.

perhaps thats still he assessment.

Aha ... and now King, that money-rich Bluenose with no RSA-tax problems in his wake, or that city-genius sit there and watch idly as another drama (according to some) unfolds? What would be their intention here? Wait till the share pirces fall? The club becomes cheaper trade object again? I can see that King is a clever business-man, but for all his bravado - whether he was able or not to invest - he's presented and done very little himself. And please don't come up with his 20m investment 20odd years ago. Back then the club did not need (in the truest sense of the word) him and his money. These days, the matter is entirely different.

chilledbear

He will spend as little as needs be, so when it comes about is another matter.

Obviously, a shrewd plan ... watch us all suffer again and become the White Knight? We had hoped that pre-CVA of him and McColl and the Blue Knights. We had hoped that after the CVA failed of the same people. We had hoped that once his RSA tax stuff was solved and the papers splashed his face all the pages. Honestly, after what has happened these last 15 months, "hope" is not something in abundance when King's name is attached to it.

BTW, I for one would assume that should the straits become narrow, Smith (who is sure not sitting idly by) may rather invite McColl back into the fold, after these two teamed up post-CVA.

Edited by der Berliner

That is what the shyte-stirrers want to install in us. "Look, they sign people all over the place! Look, they are in the 3rd tier of the game! That can't be done without putting the club at risk! Surely! Let's throw some debate up here ... maybe someone rears his head!"

Mather said that the signing spree will not go on for good. We all know it will not. The transfer window is open til the end of August, hence a good chance to loan or sell some players.

We all know that Green and Murray don't go along with one another, but Murray has nothing to say on the board right now, has he? Has Green? Shareholder he might be, but does he sit at the directors' table. Has he met Smith recently? Mather? We know nothing about this and unconfirmed sources of the "people-close-to" variety of a paper trying to get ahead of the DR in selling figures (not that great a feat, but anyway) coming up with some "board-room wrangle stuff" of the days pre-Smith and -Mather? Qui bono?

How dare they question us when we are operating at a loss? What with our excellent financial track record over the last 10 years, it is just unacceptable! Unfortunately with fans like 'Der Berliner' we will always have gullible supporters who will very easily get the wool pulled over their eyes.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Aha ... and now King, that money-rich Bluenose with no RSA-tax problems in his wake, or that city-genius sit there and watch idly as another drama (according to some) unfolds? What would be their intention here? Wait till the share pirces fall? The club becomes cheaper trade object again? I can see that King is a clever business-man, but for all his bravado - whether he was able or not to invest - he's presented and done very little himself. And please don't come up with his 20m investment 20odd years ago. Back then the club did not need (in the truest sense of the word) him and his money. These days, the matter is entirely different.

chilledbear

Obviously, a shrewd plan ... watch us all suffer again and become the White Knight? We had hoped that pre-CVA of him and McColl and the Blue Knights. We had hoped that after the CVA failed of the same people. We had hoped that once his RSA tax stuff was solved and the papers splashed his face all the pages. Honestly, after what has happened these last 15 months, "hope" is not something in abundance when King's name is attached to it.

BTW, I for one would assume that should the straits become narrow, Smith (who is sure not sitting idly by) may rather invite McColl back into the fold, after these two teamed up post-CVA.

the cheaper king gets us the better i expect. if he has 50 million to spend on us the less of it that goes to green and his cronies the better.

oh and he will get us plenty cheep if we are burning through money at the rates we seem to be with no debt facilities in place.

Of course they do. :roflmao:

I believe that may well have been King's reaction when Ahmad called him whilst whoring his shares all round the globe in fact I'd hazard a guess that's most peoples reaction when they hear the price Ahmad wants.

How dare they question us when we are operating at a loss? What with our excellent financial track record over the last 10 years, it is just unacceptable! Unfortunately with fans like 'Der Berliner' we will always have gullible supporters who will very easily get the wool pulled over their eyes.

And I already thought you've been banned. Wonder why? You, much like anyone crying foul of Green and Mather and over-spending work on assumption and conjecture. That is being called into question, as it is negative conjecture all along. One domesday-scenario is whipped up after another ... and as has been pointed out above, by myself as well, we will hardly go on and spend ... or rather pay wages forever. Those running the club now are no Murray, no Lloyds' chap, no tax-dodger. We have next to know idea how the finances of the club stand right now. What King whispered 8 months ago is still interesting, will be looked at, and that's about it. Unless you can show any backed up figures that augur doom and destruction, folks, do accept that your opinion will remain just that, an opinion amongst many. And as such, it is bound to face criticism or objection. That does not say that people walk on blindly and only accept their own views either ... it ain't always black and white.

gunslinger

the cheaper king gets us the better i expect. if he has 50 million to spend on us the less of it that goes to green and his cronies the better.

oh and he will get us plenty cheep if we are burning through money at the rates we seem to be with no debt facilities in place.

SBS, it is people like these who you should be wary of. The last time people were said to wait to get us on the cheap they went one bridge too far. I (as well as the club) can very well live with a (possible) debt of a few million rather than people sitting on 200m and are not willing to pay 3m more than they are asked to.

BTW, why do people expect that we will not get a bank facility et al in months to come? Just asking.