Rangers games online via RTV

Last season whilst we started the long journey back, RTV were showing away games live via RTV , however now we are in the big cuddly lets all love each other SPFL super dooper the only way is up league, how will that pan out , will we still be able to show away games via RTV , and if so where will the revenue for such games go ?????

Methinks there was always the LIVE option (TV) for foreign Bears, whereas the British viewers had to wait till midnight (or the like) before being able to watch the games. That was, AFAIK, also the case when we were still in the SPL.

What I do miss is the open-for-all live audio commentary of every game, i.e. the commentary Tom Miller and Co. gave while doing the TV commentary (when screening or recording the game). It was essentially as if you were listening to a radio commentary. Dunno why the've scrapped that.

Right dB, I also think this only goes for viewers outside of UK and Ireland. After all there's no real other opportunity to watch Rangers live, at least none I would know of.

Guest Langside Bear

RTV only showed away games that Sky/ESPN didn't show, to viewers in the UK.(as well as those subscribers from abroad.

EVERY game was broadcast on RTV last season.

For viewers in the UK these were available from midnight after the game. There were a few games that were broadcast live in the UK on a PPV basis.

I can't see this being any different for this coming season....

EVERY game was broadcast on RTV last season.

For viewers in the UK these were available from midnight after the game. There were a few games that were broadcast live in the UK on a PPV basis.

I can't see this being any different for this coming season....

But who gets the money from the ppv