Murray And Cartmell Leave The Board

I have no idea about acceptable limits boards are paid to make those decisions and regulatory bodies to oversee sharp practice and take action on any such profiteering, far to many people are looking to their own agendas which involve "real Rangers" men as they see it, me I will roll with it as it is.

After all this story was widely reported a month ago why the sudden dramatisation of events, boards change every day in business for a multitude of reasons not all good not all bad.

The problem is that it would be very easy for the board of a football club to run it as a successful, profitable business in a completely legal and financially sensible manner without it being particularly successful on the park. Too much short-term profiteering drains a club's resources. I hope Green and his investors aren't going to do that, but I have no way of knowing that they won't. We need some people at the top who are willing to forgo the fast buck in favour of the future of the club - hence the desire by some for "rangers men".

The problem is that it would be very easy for the board of a football club to run it as a successful, profitable business in a completely legal and financially sensible manner without it being particularly successful on the park. Too much short-term profiteering drains a club's resources. I hope Green and his investors aren't going to do that, but I have no way of knowing that they won't. We need some people at the top who are willing to forgo the fast buck in favour of the future of the club - hence the desire by some for "rangers men".

In the dark days of JG real Rangers men voted with their feet, somehow I don't think today's vintage is made of the same stuff.