Craig Mather Gets The CEO Job? - BBC

It is usually quite easy for full time employees/officials etc to run rings round part time/voluntary supervisors, whether it be the Bar Steward at the local bowling club or a mutli national company

Charles cementing his power base, wonder how long until he officially returns as opposed to pulling all the strings from afar.

The prick wants out, completely, not back in. He is simply trying to get some shekels for his 1p a go shareholding. Not proving as easy for him as he thought. Which is nice.

If Chuck the liar officially returns there will be carnage. He can GTF with his dog & pony show.

Carnage from whom and on what scale? I get the impression at least a large chunk of fans would welcome him back.

Not that I see it happening at all.

The prick wants out, completely, not back in. He is simply trying to get some shekels for his 1p a go shareholding. Not proving as easy for him as he thought. Which is nice.

Such ingratitude from a real trumpet.

It does feel like there is a takeover of the board by a self interested faction. We really only have WS left to put our trust in. If he's surrounded by a cabal then he has no chance.

Does anyone know where Ian Hart stands? He is the board member that is never mentioned.

Carnage from whom and on what scale? I get the impression at least a large chunk of fans would welcome him back.

Not that I see it happening at all.

You're right and that is everything that's wrong with our support right there. The fact that a fair number of fans would welcome back an uncontrollable liar and bullshit artist of the highest order is absolutely staggering to me. I get the impression that people are actually taking the piss with their support of Green. It can't be serious.

You're right and that is everything that's wrong with our support right there. The fact that a fair number of fans would welcome back an uncontrollable liar and bullshit artist of the highest order is absolutely staggering to me. I get the impression that people are actually taking the piss with their support of Green. It can't be serious.

You were pretty much against him from day one (and i'm not having a personal dig there) so it may seem like that to you. But to many people Green did a lot of good, was a breath of fresh air and he was vindicated in the Whyte furor by the independent investigation.

To avoid going into the same old debates, I'm saying like any ownership/CEO/chairman figure he divides opinion, so people are certainly not 'taking the piss'. I've made my feelings on David Murray and Martin Bain clear a few times yet find several supporters on these sites still talking quite highly of them and even saying they wouldn't mind them coming back.

Craig Whyte is something of an exception because his wrong doing was so clear and blatant with no redeeming actions or qualities at all.

Does anyone know where Ian Hart stands? He is the board member that is never mentioned.

Not sure how much involvement he actually has given that he's a non-executive, but he obviously does play a part because when Mather was appointed Hart apparently sided with Malcolm Murray against Walter's wish to bring in Martin Bain.

Something that's interesting to note btw, is that I don't think Phil Cartmell was actually ousted along with Malcolm Murray. Cartmell announced back in April that he would be leaving to concentrate on his business in Singapore, but didn't set a date for his departure. It would look as though he maybe just took the opportunity to leave along with Murray while the door was open and also to show some support for Murray.