Moshni Signs 2 Year Deal

From you guys that have seen the pre-season, what type of CH is he? Ball playing or more no nonsense?

His past looks pretty random. Contracted to a 4th tier English side yet played a few matches on loan in the championship and had interest from West ham (doesn't mean too much as they have only 2 or 3 good players).

Has a better goal record at Southend though than a lot of our strikers of recent years. Hopefully Ally doesn't see him as a striker

From you guys that have seen the pre-season, what type of CH is he? Ball playing or more no nonsense?

His past looks pretty random. Contracted to a 4th tier English side yet played a few matches on loan in the championship and had interest from West ham (doesn't mean too much as they have only 2 or 3 good players).

Has a better goal record at Southend though than a lot of our strikers of recent years. Hopefully Ally doesn't see him as a striker

Good in the air, decent on the ground, decent speed, good reader of the game, very,very talkative throughout the game.

Been by far our best player pre-season.

Great news, sounds a great prospect.

To tell the truth I didn't think he would sign, watching him on Wednesday he looked so far ahead of the other Rangers players, technique, pace and physique.

It makes me wonder just a bit why other teams haven't signed him.

To tell the truth I didn't think he would sign, watching him on Wednesday he looked so far ahead of the other Rangers players, technique, pace and physique.

It makes me wonder just a bit why other teams haven't signed him.

he's a total nutter. walked out on southend twice to go for talks elsewhere i think.