Season Expectations

Thats pretty spot on CB. A chore sums up a lot of last season. There were games I was going to at Ibrox without knowing (or caring) who we were playing. The away buses were all about catching up with mates and there so very little talk of the game either before or after it, whereas before it was discussed in depth who we thought would be playing, formation, tactics, individual players, opponents etc.

Towards the end of last season it was more 6 games left, 5 games left etc.

I wasn't critical of McCoist for that given what he had imposed on him last summer, but expectations are rightly higher this term, once we get past the first month or two.

No more shameful results. No more surrenders. More entertaining football. Leagues is already won, Ramsdens should be a doddle and avoiding Celtic en route i expect two trips to Hampden for a couple of finals too in the bigger domestic cups. There are absolutely no excuses this season.

No more shameful results. No more surrenders. More entertaining football. Leagues is already won, Ramsdens should be a doddle and avoiding Celtic en route i expect two trips to Hampden for a couple of finals too in the bigger domestic cups. There are absolutely no excuses this season.

I would be very happy and probably surprised if we got to a couple of Finals. I guess we will come up against them at some time, not sure I will look forward to it.