Leggat - MATHER! THE TRUTH!

If it was anyone other than Leggo putting this point across it would be welcome, but I think on the few occassions he actually gets it right he does the truth more harm than good.

By his own mere association he casts doubt on any words he hammers out of his keyboard these days.

Ahmad appears to be willing to work quite hard to hit back at those who have set themselves against him.

All he's doing is trying to maintain the share price till he can offload his holding but despite whoring them round every continent bar Antarctica nobody's willing to buy at his valuation.

You're forgetting how Leggo turned pro-Green after being anti-Green at first, now back to being anti-Green?

At least I have consistency.

Consistently misguided. :D

Despite the fact that it's Leggo and that he's made yet another u-turn, it's very possible that his figures are accurate. He might be inconsistent, but I don't think Leggo would call out another Gers blogger like Bill McMurdo on the figures if he wasn't sure about them.

The salary figures aren't the meat on the potatoes of this story though. The major issues for me are a) Rangers people backing Green & co as well as this weird shit about Ahmad's underhand tactics. It's not the first time we've heard about underhand tactics from Ahmad either.

The major issues for me are a) Rangers people backing Green & co

Leggo is a blowhard. He's not shy about naming names when he has them. Just like his 'insiders' who told him Whyte was the real deal, and then Green was the real deal, and that neither was the real deal, that Walter is now the only real deal. Twat!

Leggo is a blowhard. He's not shy about naming names when he has them. Just like his 'insiders' who told him Whyte was the real deal, and then Green was the real deal, and that neither was the real deal, that Walter is now the only real deal. Twat!

Absolutely, but that's not my point. One of the major issues we have in this whole mess is that some Rangers fans are really still heavily pushing the pro-Green agenda even after he well and truly exited stage left with his tail between his legs. It was one of those ones where when Green left all the people who wanted him to leave and even many fans with a neutral position would've been thinking "the Green fans won't like this" and by hell, they really did not like it one bit. So much so, that there's rangers fans still actively promoting and advocating a return of Green because they were smitten by his deliberately boorish & cheeky behavior and his supposedly stellar job in defending us and fighting our enemies. He won't be remembered by me for any of that BS though, he'll be remembered as a distasteful and dishonest chancer who came in with some other chancers to make big bucks quickly, pocket as much as possible while people still believed the hype, then do a fast one and bugger off with bulging bank accounts regardless of the state of our club.

By his own mere association he casts doubt on any words he hammers out of his keyboard these days.

Maybe that's why he's pointing the finger at Bill McMurdo; just to sort of say "look, he get's it catastrophically wrong too!" ?? :)

Absolutely, but that's not my point. One of the major issues we have in this whole mess is that some Rangers fans are really still heavily pushing the pro-Green agenda even after he well and truly exited stage left with his tail between his legs. It was one of those ones where when Green left all the people who wanted him to leave and even many fans with a neutral position would've been thinking "the Green fans won't like this" and by hell, they really did not like it one bit. So much so, that there's rangers fans still actively promoting and advocating a return of Green because they were smitten by his deliberately boorish & cheeky behavior and his supposedly stellar job in defending us and fighting our enemies. He won't be remembered by me for any of that BS though, he'll be remembered as a distasteful and dishonest chancer who came in with some other chancers to make big bucks quickly, pocket as much as possible while people still believed the hype, then do a fast one and bugger off with bulging bank accounts regardless of the state of our club.

Agree, but the point I'm making is that 'The Rangers Man associated with another club' is Leggos usual bullshit. When he has a name he is not slow in giving it, He knows as much as you and I and I mean that!