Look, i'm well aware Green has never competed for businessman of the year and never will, but I would tend to assume that he didn't con his way into all the business roles he's had including two at pretty high profile football clubs. With all respect to you and Bluedell have you ever had roles as high profile as Green? Yet you're so confident that you're more qualified for a role at Rangers than him?

Again I think talk of how qualified he is is just distracting from the main issue that you and others just do not like Green, which I accept. I've stated a few times the last couple of months I was hardly pining for his return, it came as a surprise to me and while i've continued to defend his legacy I'd moved on from him, I still have as there's a chance we'll hear very little from him in this new role.

Bluedell was offered to be Director of Finance in the 80's/90's at Rangers I believe.

If you think there's a chance of us hearing very little from him in his new role then I worry for you! His Paul Heyman routine is his USP

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I believe his main legacy is saving the club, helping us get stable after setting up a new company structure

A well balanced tightrope walker might be stable, but he's still walking on a tightrope. Not a stellar analogy, but my point is just that rarely in our club's history has it been less stable.

A well balanced tightrope walker might be stable, but he's still walking on a tightrope. Not a stellar analogy, but my point is just that rarely in our club's history has it been less stable.

I believe things were pretty stable until Whyte came out with the tape recorder in April.

I believe things were pretty stable until Whyte came out with the tape recorder in April.

We certainly had bullshitters painting us pictures of everything being fantastic and rosy, that's for sure.

Whether there's something deeper or not the discussion is about his appointment to this consultancy role.

Well that's just plain daft, of course there is 'something deeper'.

From the little i've seen him mention it I think he applied and was beaten to it?

No. He actually was offered it but The Undertaker came in and chokeslammed him through the table. Just after that Stone Cold Steve Austin came in and stunnered the Undertaker. Then out of nowhere the lights went out and in came Paul Heyman aka Charles Green

Bluedell was offered to be Director of Finance in the 80's/90's at Rangers I believe.

If you think there's a chance of us hearing very little from him in his new role then I worry for you! His Paul Heyman routine is his USP

Personally I hope we do hear from him, albeit toned down from some of his less proud moments.

Hopefully he omits the bizarre stories about d**** Johnson and his p*** mate this time eh? Heavens above. My 4 year old nephew would know he'd get sent to the naughty corner with no Angry Birds for a day if he even dreamed of saying such ignorant baloney. Did Green purposely say those words in an article (disregarding the context) to help him get the heave ho?

Anyone that works in a corporate environment like I do knows that everything outlayed to the public is scrutinised. How did this make the papers? It MUST have served a purpose to purposefully paint Green as the pantomime villain. Or else we are incapable from top to bottom.