I had heard that he was hell bent on being reappointed as director, though.

Technically his position as consultant makes no difference in that quest..... His shareholding gives him more presence than a consultancy in that regard

Is Green actually in the boardroom though? I don't think he's been appointed as a director.

Generally I'd say that it wouldn't make a huge amount of difference , although having access to information that could be passed onto prospective buyers may be useful.

As a consultant he shouldn't have access to that sensitive Information.

As a consultant he shouldn't have access to that sensitive Information.

As shareholder liaison he would need to have fairly detailed knowledge.

However I think we'd all agree that there's more to this than the positions described today

Are you for fucking real ?

Bluebell, for one, would run rings round Charlie in BOTH positions... And much as though I AM a modest person, I am also VERY certain that I have more appropriate skills than Chuck for both jobs. And, guess what.... I also think there ate others who would fulfill the position better than Green.

I actually find it mildly amusing you hold him in such high regard.

Tell you what,.... Tell me, just what relevant skills does he bring to the table for either position aside from te fact his chums have more than 50% of the shareholding ????

Look, i'm well aware Green has never competed for businessman of the year and never will, but I would tend to assume that he didn't con his way into all the business roles he's had including two at pretty high profile football clubs. With all respect to you and Bluedell have you ever had roles as high profile as Green? Yet you're so confident that you're more qualified for a role at Rangers than him?

Again I think talk of how qualified he is is just distracting from the main issue that you and others just do not like Green, which I accept. I've stated a few times the last couple of months I was hardly pining for his return, it came as a surprise to me and while i've continued to defend his legacy I'd moved on from him, I still have as there's a chance we'll hear very little from him in this new role.

However I think we'd all agree that there's more to this than the positions described today

That information though should be disseminated to ALL prospective buyers at the same time, not specific investors at CG's preferred timing.,.. If he does then he is remiss in his duties !

Look, i'm well aware Green has never competed for businessman of the year and never will, but I would tend to assume that he didn't con his way into all the business roles he's had including two at pretty high profile football clubs. With all respect to you and Bluedell have you ever had roles as high profile as Green? Yet you're so confident that you're more qualified for a role at Rangers than him?

Again I think talk of how qualified he is is just distracting from the main issue that you and others just do not like Green, which I accept. I've stated a few times the last couple of months I was hardly pining for his return, it came as a surprise to me and while i've continued to defend his legacy I'd moved on from him, I still have as there's a chance we'll hear very little from him in this new role.

Was he successful in either position ?

What does his CV tell us his elegant skill set is ? Yes, I am 100% convinced that I can carry out the job better than him and am more qualified too..... Better yet, I would do it at a fraction of the cost as well. Even given his involvement in football clubs, what relevance does him being CEO have on the consultancy position he now holds have ?

No, I don't dislike Green.... I just fail to see why he is the best person for this paid role.... Far from it in fact.

Legacy.... A year in the job and with much of that splitting the support you call I a legacy ? Not one I would be overly proud of, but there ya go.

It isn't about what we HEAR from him in this role though.... It is the fact he is taking money for a job he doesn't have the skill set for.

Was he successful in either position ?

What does his CV tell us his elegant skill set is ? Yes, I am 100% convinced that I can carry out the job better than him and am more qualified too..... Better yet, I would do it at a fraction of the cost as well. Even given his involvement in football clubs, what relevance does him being CEO have on the consultancy position he now holds have ?

No, I don't dislike Green.... I just fail to see why he is the best person for this paid role.... Far from it in fact.

Legacy.... A year in the job and with much of that splitting the support you call I a legacy ? Not one I would be overly proud of, but there ya go.

It isn't about what we HEAR from him in this role though.... It is the fact he is taking money for a job he doesn't have the skill set for.

He had the roles, i'm not getting into his successes or otherwise. I assume you believe he did con his way into these jobs then?

I believe his main legacy is saving the club, helping us get stable after setting up a new company structure and giving the fans breath of fresh air in the way he stood up for the club. A sour end yes but in the eyes of some he's been rewritten as an enemy, a hate figure, another version of Craig Whyte. Hence what I mean by defending his legacy.

You've made your mind up he doesn't have the skill set for this rather minor role and I don't have a total breakdown of his CV, education qualifications etc. So there's little more I can add really.

Expect a counter motion to make him a director if they're confident enough that they can win.

He had the roles, i'm not getting into his successes or otherwise. I assume you believe he did con his way into these jobs then?

I believe his main legacy is saving the club, helping us get stable after setting up a new company structure and giving the fans breath of fresh air in the way he stood up for the club. A sour end yes but in the eyes of some he's been rewritten as an enemy, a hate figure, another version of Craig Whyte. Hence what I mean by defending his legacy.

You've made your mind up he doesn't have the skill set for this rather minor role and I don't have a total breakdown of his CV, education qualifications etc. So there's little more I can add really.

C'mon STB "for this rather minor role", do you seriously believe that's what's going here? Open your eyes.