The Desperate Power Play For Control Of Rangers

Im sorry I just cant abide the thought of someone who had the financial clout to save us all from the considerable pain we have gone through' date=' but didnt - taking control now.[/quote']

Clearly last summer proved a difficult challenge for the best of people.

I don't have much sympathy for TBK or JIm McColl or Bill Ng or anyone else. They had their chance and Green beat them to it. However, I don't think it's fair to make this a simplistic issue.

What matters is now. I've no particular allegiance to anyone - Rangers men, successful businessmen or supposed spivs. It's up to them to show us why they're the best options.

As it stands, none are. And that's an utter disgrace.

Im sorry I just cant abide the thought of someone who had the financial clout to save us all from the considerable pain we have gone through' date=' but didnt - taking control now.[/quote']

Totally agree , and what's more that Paul Murray sticks his neb in again is pathetic , however it looks like another long hard season whilst the big boys play us yet again

I don't have much sympathy for TBK or JIm McColl or Bill Ng or anyone else. They had their chance and Green beat them to it. However, I don't think it's fair to make this a simplistic issue.

What matters is now. I've no particular allegiance to anyone - Rangers men, successful businessmen or supposed spivs. It's up to them to show us why they're the best options.

Bill Ng was a distraction, TBK didn't have the funds or weren't allow by D&P to spend their funds for whatever reason. McColl on the other hand had the funds, with Walter fronting the bid they were serious, however something or someone stayed McColl and Walters hands maybe the didn't want to pay an exorbitant price so shortly after Green paid a pittance for the Rangers assets,or wanted to wait till the FTT and the title thieving tribunals ended. With McColl back in again, Walter in situ and hindsight might tells us McColl Walter regret not striking whilst the iron was previously hot, just an opinion.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Bill was no distraction - believe me. He was well organised with a solid team and knew what had to be done. He possibly just didn't want it enough...

As for others, we can talk about how ineffectual/biased/dirty D&P were but they couldn't have been that sneaky for billionaires.

Something has to give - I don't know what - but in the meantime, the club you and I suffer while rich men play their next card.

If Jim McColl will do it properly this time and put the required cash up then I can accept it even if I wonder why he's taken so long, I remember him being linked with us as far back as when David Murray was trying to sell.

Paul Murray, I really don't want him involved, I see him as something of a leech who more than once has failed to buy us and acted very bitter about it.

But i'm open minded generally, i'm seen as Charles Green's cheerleader on here but that's because I feel he's unfairly been turned into a hate figure to blame for everything by some. I totally stand by saying he saved the club, as far as our running now is concerned I don't think anyone especially comes out of it in glory and I include Green in that.

I want the mess sorted as much as anyone but I think the issue is far more complex than 'pick a side'.

If Jim McColl will do it properly this time and put the required cash up then I can accept it even if I wonder why he's taken so long, I remember him being linked with us as far back as when David Murray was trying to sell.

Paul Murray, I really don't want him involved, I see him as something of a leech who more than once has failed to buy us and acted very bitter about it.

But i'm open minded generally, i'm seen as Charles Green's cheerleader on here but that's because I feel he's unfairly been turned into a hate figure to blame for everything by some. I totally stand by saying he saved the club, as far as our running now is concerned I don't think anyone especially comes out of it in glory and I include Green in that.

I want the mess sorted as much as anyone but I think the issue is far more complex than 'pick a side'.

The Herald article this morning made it clear if it is to be believed that McColl was investing no money, a carbon copy of his last short lived involvement.

I cant accept their label Frankie as "Rangers men" - no Rangers man would have allowed the club or the support to suffer the way they have if they had the financial clout to determine otherwise.