Sports Direct & Puma deals are weighted in favour of the suppliers - R Wilson

I paid £136 for two away strips for a five year old and a 19 month old its a bit on the high side the shop was greaves in sauchiehall street would I have got them for less any other place and does anybody know how much do the club get from tops sold .

I paid £136 for two away strips for a five year old and a 19 month old its a bit on the high side the shop was greaves in sauchiehall street would I have got them for less any other place and does anybody know how much do the club get from tops sold .

Don't know if you want to hear this (or anybody on gersnet for that matter) 7 year old and 4 year old two full home kits (C**t**) from their shop at porkheid £112.00.

Wasn't me who bought them btw

Edit: That included names and numbers on shirt

Edited by 54andcounting

A bit on the high side? Bloody Nora, you could have bought them about 20 books for that amount of money!

I mean, it's your money and your family so hardly my business, but that seems like a total rip off.

The kids kit is £35 up until age 7 which is fine and in line with every other club. 7 and above however it is £65. An absolute disgrace. My son won't be getting any of them. They are not even that nice. If it was Adidas i wouldn't even think twice too.