the great rangers men

i think it was 5.5 million charles green payed for the gers now looking back the blue knights and all the other so called rich rangers men the ones who were in and out of the directors box mest now be ruing the day they could not chip in and get the club for a few bob more now we seem to be on the verge of self destruct .

they never had a chance though did they.

green outbid tbk by 15k then bidding was never reopened.

That is the one thing I really hold against D&P and Green. Just imagine what would have happened if Smith & McColl had snatched the club up? (For I am not sure whether the Bue Knights would have been a great choice, monetary-backing wise. But that's just a hunch.)

That is the one thing I really hold against D&P and Green. Just imagine what would have happened if Smith & McColl had snatched the club up? (For I am not sure whether the Bue Knights would have been a great choice, monetary-backing wise. But that's just a hunch.)

the asset sale should have been open to everyone.

For Smith and McColl to have won , it would have helped if they had put their bid in before the deadline , not 30 minutes after it closed

they never had a chance though did they.

green outbid tbk by 15k then bidding was never reopened.

TBK never had any money , their bid was pure fantasy , Christ they even had future European money included on their figures , you keep championing TBK ,s GS but your in a very small group

TBK never had any money , their bid was pure fantasy , Christ they even had future European money included on their figures , you keep championing TBK ,s GS but your in a very small group

their bid included 5.5 million cash which was sitting in barclays bank.

that may be no money to you but it is a lot to me.

their bid included 5.5 million cash which was sitting in barclays bank.

that may be no money to you but it is a lot to me.

That's the first I have ever heard of that GS , their bid was put online and to the best of my memory there was no more that £2 million in cash , plus they would have saddled us with ticketus , Paul Murray should never be allowed any where near Ibrox ever again , but that's just my opinion