McMurdo: Behold, I Show You A Mystery

September 20, 2013

Behold, I Show You A Mystery

I note that there has been a bit of speculation over the breakdown of the Easdales' shareholding in Rangers. – so much that one writer has even called it a mystery.

Having myself seen the breakdown I can tell my readers that the Easdales have direct control over 14% of shares with Sandy Easdale himself having 4.37%. On top of this he has voting rights over a further 10% approximately. These shares belong to Blue Pitch and Margarita. This means that Sandy Easdale speaks for roughly 24% of shares.

In addition, the board has the backing of other investors. As has already been seen, Minico and the requisitioners have exaggerated their own backing.

As I have said previously, Sandy Easdale is continuing to impress investors with his acumen and no-frills approach. The general consensus of investors backing the board is that a wholesale removal of directors – as proposed by Minico – would be too disruptive for the business at this time.

I can also reveal to my readers that there is serious wealth behind the Easdales in terms of backing, in particular from Blue Pitch. Not only that but it is from the most impeccable of sources in terms of fiscal propriety and corporate governance.

In fact what I have been told is this; "Blue Pitch can write a cheque out for £50 milion at the drop of a hat to support the Easdales and Rangers when the club needs to buy a squad to challenge and win in Europe."

Having discovered the strength of Blue Pitch I have no doubt about this statement.

What's more, for Sandy Easdale to impress them speaks volumes about his own credentials.

There is no mystery to the Easdales shareholdings.

Unless, of course, you don't have the information.

Or making things look mysterious helps your agenda.

Wonder where McMurdo will go after this. He's persona non grata as far as I'm concerned. Given this news and Leggo's piece about the SFO, there are serious, serious issues that should be addressed over the competency of the SFA in overseeing all of this. They're more interested in becoming a little Supreme Court than getting on with their real job of governance.

Having myself seen the breakdown I can tell my readers that the Easdales have direct control over 14% of shares with Sandy Easdale himself having 4.37%. On top of this he has voting rights over a further 10% approximately. These shares belong to Blue Pitch and Margarita. This means that Sandy Easdale speaks for roughly 24% of shares.

Even if this is true and he does have voting rights over 24% he still only owns a fraction of them. It looks like he and his brother have less than 5% between them.

In fact what I have been told is this; "Blue Pitch can write a cheque out for £50 milion at the drop of a hat to support the Easdales and Rangers when the club needs to buy a squad to challenge and win in Europe."

That's like a classic Charles - absent of honesty - Green moonbeam.

It reminds of the time he said he had 4 investors lined up who wanted to invest £20 million each.

...or the time Green and Stockbridge told us they were predicting that the club's turnover would rise up to £100 million per year.

Lie after lie after lie....

Or making things look mysterious helps your agenda.

Pot & kettle are two words which spring to mind....

Does that mean that Sandy has 4.37%, and the other one has 9.63% - has this been 100% confirmed???

On this list from the 13th of the month James Easdale still only had 357,143 shares or 0.55% which is what was disclosed to the stock market on July 19th after he became a director on the PLC board.

ti8ESQY.gif

Edited by Zappa

On this list from the 13th of the month James Easdale still only had 357,143 shares or 0.55% which is what was disclosed to the stock market on July 19th after he became a director on the PLC board.

ti8ESQY.gif

The further 10% could be made up of Richard Hughes' 3.4% & CG's 7.7% (which may not have transferred yet)

The further 10% could be made up of Richard Hughes' 3.4% & CG's 7.7% (which may not have transferred yet)

Yes, something along those lines with share sales/purchases agreed or promised, but not yet completed looks like the only way anyone could claim the Easdales have around 14%. It could be shares belonging to Green & Hughes, Green & Mather or Green & [insert bawbag's name].