Happy Birthday Super Ally

Happy 51st Birthday to ...

Alistair Murdoch McCoist, M.B.E.

Record scorer with 355 goals to his name, including 28 hat-tricks; double Golden Boot winner, he who put Leeds United twice and the Yahoos umpteen times to the sword;10-times Scottish Premier League Champion ... and the manager who won Rangers first ever Third Division title.

Sly digs about his management skills in a birthday thread, ffs. Makes you feel old seeing Ally head into his fifties.

Don't think the digs were sly, some may even say he has no management skills to dig at;)2 Must make you fell even older when he headed into his fifties a year ago as well.

The most unfortunate part of this thread, though, is the title.

Don't think the digs were sly, some may even say he has no management skills to dig at;)2 Must make you fell even older when he headed into his fifties a year ago as well.

The most unfortunate part of this thread, though, is the title.

First time I've noticed he was in his 50's, I must have missed his 50th birthday thread. Hope that clears things up for you. I agree, it is a rather strange title.