The cost of £5,681,000 for raising funds ostensibly the IPO's £22m now that's something that is way over the top.

A breakdown of that figure would be very revealing wouldn't it?

The costs relate to raising £35.5m in shares. Costs still on the high side but pre IPO share issues carried much higher risk obviously. Costs of the IPO share issue were about £2.5m.

The costs relate to raising £35.5m in shares. Costs still on the high side but pre IPO share issues carried much higher risk obviously. Costs of the IPO share issue were about £2.5m.

Allowing a generous 10% as a cost of the IPO fundraising, leaves costs of over £3m to raise £11m that's not high that's astronomical.

Of course some may say certain investors appear to have received some sort of rebate/kickback.

I mean http://www.scribd.com/doc/172464409/Refunds wow, just f*&king wow.

Allowing a generous 10% as a cost of the IPO fundraising, leaves costs of over £3m to raise £11m that's not high that's astronomical.

Of course some may say certain investors appear to have received some sort of rebate/kickback.

I mean http://www.scribd.com/doc/172464409/Refunds wow, just f*&king wow.

I reckon it's about £3.2m to raise £13.3m. And I agree it's high! Although if the IPO at 10% is in order, the pre IPO issues were riskier. Even still, Malcolm Murray approved the share issues so given his strong corporate governance background you would hope they are in order.

I reckon it's about £3.2m to raise £13.3m. And I agree it's high! Although if the IPO at 10% is in order, the pre IPO issues were riskier. Even still, Malcolm Murray approved the share issues so given his strong corporate governance background you would hope they are in order.

Wonder if he approved the kickbacks to Eurovestech and Richard Bernstein?

I gather they are just the first of many that will be exposed.

* Just to clarify I agree it was circa £13m rather than the £11m I stated.

Edited by forlanssister
Footnote

It's taken from Charlotte Fakes as every other place is pointing out.. Not for me you can keep it.

The fact we are on NOMAD number three in a little over 9 months is nothing whatsoever to do with Charlotte Fakes and everything to do with Green & Co filling their pockets by very dubious and possibly unlawful means.