Kyle Hutton Threatened On Twitter

FFS, they go on twitter, proclaiming to everybody 'Glasgow Rangers Player' or celtic player. They are shouting for attention, see me!! Of course nobody should be threatened, but they know who follows them on twitter and Hutton was looking for a reaction.

Surely simple common sense comes into the equation.

FFS, they go on twitter, proclaiming to everybody 'Glasgow Rangers Player' or celtic player. They are shouting for attention, see me!! Of course nobody should be threatened, but they know who follows them on twitter and Hutton was looking for a reaction.

Surely simple common sense comes into the equation.

How do you know he was looking for a reaction ? Maybe he supports Barca ? Maybe he enjoys watching the footy and appreciates goals when he sees them.

Nobody deserves to be threatened.

You do realise you are effectively trying to deny him his civil liberties ?

Good God what kind of world have we got, he got what he wanted a reaction from celtic supporters. Is there no common sense anymore. They get a reaction and then start greetin. (or is it other folk doin the greetin for them)

Indeed, where did Hutton start greeting ?

Again, how do you KNOW he wanted a reaction from Celtic fans ? Perhaps Twitter, being an outlet to pour out personal feelings, thoughts etc - was just his outlet to celebrate a goal. In fact, I would be surprised if YOU didnt have the exact same feelings when the ball hit the net last night.

I find it amazing that someone posts a very innocuous Tweet and he gets rounded on... by his own. Mental.

I'm rounding on the ones who are getting uptight for him. No I didn't as I wasn't watching the game, don't get me started on a Rangers player watching them.

I'm done on this subject not worth the effort, still think Rangers should tell them to give twitter a swerve.