Anyone going to the RST AGM tonight?

I'm not a member of the RST, but was wondering if any of you folks are going along to their AGM in the Ibrox Suite in a couple of hours time?

Bit surprised there hasn't already been a thread about it. Was it a last minute thing?

RSTAGM2013_update_zpsfaaa3633.jpg

I'm not a member of the RST, but was wondering if any of you folks are going along to their AGM in the Ibrox Suite in a couple of hours time?

Bit surprised there hasn't already been a thread about it. Was it a last minute thing?

RSTAGM2013_update_zpsfaaa3633.jpg

I'll be there.:rfc:

Could you let us know if they take a vote of members who hold shares in their block, which way to vote at the AGM. Afterall we would not want them to lose their democratic right to vote.

The proxy voting info is on the RST website if you're actually interested in how it works - http://www.therst.co.uk/proxy-voting/

I appreciate the link Zappa, but I did not appreciate the if you're actually interested jibe.

Your question just didn't come across as sincere, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and provided help in case I was wrong and you were actually interested. It wasn't intended as a jibe, more a statement of fact.