Brown definitely isnt a holding midfielder.

Thompson tends to play that role more when those two are paired together in centre midfield.

Brown played wide right both games they pumped us last season, and he got a few assists from that position.

I don't know if Brown saying that gives much away as to where he wants to go...

Is it just me or when a player says something like that they're really holding out for a bigger club to come get them?

I thought Brown was an attacking midfielder, but a couple of lads at work were convinced he was defensive. The difference between Brown and some of the names mentioned is that he's a player we've seen for a while now, so I guess that makes him a less risky signing.

Hotheaded and no better than what we have, would be a very poor signing, similar to Riordan at the scum.

Bit harsh on the pair of them. Riordan hasn't been given a chance at Celtic and I'd say the jury is still out on Sionko and the injury prone Burke, so I'd give him a chance. I'd rather see money being spent on Brown than another unknown foreign player tbh.