Lewis MacLeod's overhead kick

As I said on the match thread:

Lewis MacLeod, this boy just gets more and more impressive every week. Tidy enough in midfield but what really excites me is his goals. When have we ever had a midfielder capable of scoring the variety of goals that Lewis is capable of?

As I said on the match thread:

Lewis MacLeod, this boy just gets more and more impressive every week. Tidy enough in midfield but what really excites me is his goals. When have we ever had a midfielder capable of scoring the variety of goals that Lewis is capable of?

Aye, he's talented all right!

We'll probably get offered good money for Lewis before we even get back into the top flight at this rate, but we should tell any clubs sniffing around him that he's not for sale.

Thought he had a relatively poor game by his standards today.

Would have to agree, although he's being asked to play on the left when playing centrally is clearly where he thrives and plays his best.

Would have to agree, although he's being asked to play on the left when playing centrally is clearly where he thrives and plays his best.

Plus in fairness to him most of the stuff went over his head,

(....and yes I can see the irony in that remark!....:) )

It is tough for MacLeod because Black is playing so well right now that he cant be moved from the centre - and Law will also always get a game there too. Macleod should be one of those ones we build the team around, not looking to sell.