That right hand side though!

Foster does not seem as quick as he once was and is prone to defensive errors. Has he proved any more reliable than McAusland?

Peralta is no right mid and I struggle to see him getting a game in his reportedly favoured position of CM. who would come in for him?

Crawford was ok but didn't do enough for me in the wide right role considering the dominance in possession and territory we enjoy in games.

What would you do with our right flank?

McAusland and Andy Mitchell should have been the pair fighting for our right-back position this season and in fact, Andy Mitchell should still be with us instead of out on loan because he would be a strong contender for both the right-back and right wing positions if I was in Ally's shoes. I actually think a partnership of McAusland at right-back and Mitchell at right midfield would be a hell of a lot better than the Foster/Peralta partnership. Then as Belt & Braces rightly points out, at Ibrox there's a clear opportunity to play the likes of Templeton & McKay on the wings.

Where is Mitchell again and how is he doing?

Annan on a 3 month loan and he's started every game for them (4 or 5?) since he went on loan a month ago. Apparently he's done well and been impressing them at both right-back & right-mid.

Appears to be our problem area, no?

:cb:

:rf::bm::jig::lw:

:ap::ib::nl::lm:

:al::jd:

That appears to be approximately our first XI at the moment.

Goalie is solid. Left back is one of our star men.

The CBs may be up for debate but they're comfortable enough for this season and we have decent enough options.

Law with Black in midfield are again decent enough even if Blacks absence has disrupted things. I wouldn't play McLeod as a LM but understand the manager wants to find space for him in the team.

Little will score goals and deserves to start with Daly who brings a physical presence and links play.

That right hand side though!

Foster does not seem as quick as he once was and is prone to defensive errors. Has he proved any more reliable than McAusland?

Peralta is no right mid and I struggle to see him getting a game in his reportedly favoured position of CM. who would come in for him?

Crawford was ok but didn't do enough for me in the wide right role considering the dominance in possession and territory we enjoy in games.

What would you do with our right flank?

I'd be tempted to go for McAusland behind Templeton. Or even Little back at right mid and try Templeton or Clark off Daly.

The lack of a decent right side is only amplified by Wallace on the left.

Centre half is a problem with McCulloch there for me. Might be going through a decent spell but isn't a centre half.

Like you say, Id also be put Templeton out there at the moment.