Do you not find the lack of respect and common courtesy shown to fellow supporters by some people really depressing?

You can include me among your cry baby hand-wringers if you like, but I'm no silly wee laddie and have no agenda other that a wish to be be more vigilant when it comes to the way my Club is run.

SoS set out 3 main aims in a desire to achieve transparency and hold those who run our Club to account for their actions, in a way that most of the various internet warriors among our many factions would be too busy feuding with each other to even consider.

They have actually done something, not just typed about it. They have asked pertinent questions and got others doing likewise. The responses from the current board displayed at a minimum that they are out of their depth.

The Board should feel under pressure. They issued an IPO which mentioned nothing about using funds to cover Pre IPO costs, they've spent the cash without delivering the promised new revenue streams, they've behaved like squabbling children (posting embarrassing videos of each other on line), they've spent our money on PR & legal fees aimed at denigrating and gagging legitimate protest, they've missed their financial forecasts by a country mile (and then say it was predicted), they exploit details of company law to prevent a free discussion and a vote re new directors, but they issue AGM resolutions they admit they don't understand, they pay themselves bonuses which they eventually realise were inappropriate (when fans point that out), they give pay-offs to people who have embarrassed the club and then rehire them. I could go on, but you get the point...

From now until the end of time, every Rangers board member should feel like they are under severe scrutiny. They should be clear about the standards of decorum and governance expected of them. Anything less and we, the supporters, have learned nothing from the chaos of the past 2 years.

SOS walk the talk. Do you?

Their three aims all sound very well and good but ultimately they are simply a 'sack the board' campaign, nothing will change their minds. The way they are trying to hijack football games (one of the few escapes from the boardroom nonsense) is an embarrassment and the constant use of 'Spivs' like a child that's learned a new word they like is pathetic.

People can go over the top with insults yes but I had a proper look at their FB page for the first time and they sound like they're always spoiling for an argument. I have no sympathy and the sooner they disband the better.

we could if we weren't run by robbing spivs.

the sons of struth don't cause boardroom problems. nor despite mathers accusations do mccoll and murray.

millions of pounds in bonuses and dissapearing ipo money cause boardroom strife.

don't you wish the fans had been singing about sdm for years?

I think that some of the Board should walk, but whoever is on the Board their needs to be more transparency to the fans. their has been board talk of the fans assisting/investing in the Club and ultimately people like King and McColl are fans first and investors second, so if King is to become Chairman can we expect more financial transparency on going, because if we have this then we should expect more reasonable financial behaviours within the Board?

we could if we weren't run by robbing spivs.

the sons of struth don't cause boardroom problems. nor despite mathers accusations do mccoll and murray.

millions of pounds in bonuses and dissapearing ipo money cause boardroom strife.

don't you wish the fans had been singing about sdm for years?

IMO over a number of years the evidence against Murray was much clearer, he didn't have to deal with the team being demoted and also got CL money on numerous occasions. You do make a valid point and the 'we deserve better' campaign should have been stronger.

I just think this has all become very rushed, scatter gun and based on propaganda as much as anything. We have financial experts telling us that the accounts were to be expected and another insolvency event is very unlikely, yet you have people spouting that the club's continued existence is under threat.

Questions and scrutiny are absolutely what should be happening, so to that end could there not be a campaign for the wage/bonus structure to be changed? Why does it have to be 'sack the board'?

IMO over a number of years the evidence against Murray was much clearer, he didn't have to deal with the team being demoted and also got CL money on numerous occasions. You do make a valid point and the 'we deserve better' campaign should have been stronger.

I just think this has all become very rushed, scatter gun and based on propaganda as much as anything. We have financial experts telling us that the accounts were to be expected and another insolvency event is very unlikely, yet you have people spouting that the club's continued existence is under threat.

Questions and scrutiny are absolutely what should be happening, so to that end could there not be a campaign for the wage/bonus structure to be changed? Why does it have to be 'sack the board'?

you say the evidence against murray was stronger and yet this board have admitted to doing things much worse than anything murray ever did.

just the other day stockbridge was excusing a 450k interest payment on a 500k loan over 9 weeks "because it was before my time"

which wasn't even true.

you ever see murray taking shares for a penny?

murray was bad but this lot make him look saintly. indeed most of murray problem is selling us into this lots hands.

ps this board took and paid those bonuses and haven't even apologized never mind returned them. sack them

you say the evidence against murray was stronger and yet this board have admitted to doing things much worse than anything murray ever did.

just the other day stockbridge was excusing a 450k interest payment on a 500k loan over 9 weeks "because it was before my time"

which wasn't even true.

you ever see murray taking shares for a penny?

murray was bad but this lot make him look saintly. indeed most of murray problem is selling us into this lots hands.

ps this board took and paid those bonuses and haven't even apologized never mind returned them. sack them

Murray owned 85% and bought a club on the up with Souness' arrival etc. I get what you mean but the current lot did come in and bring us back from the brink.

Murray owned 85% and bought a club on the up with Souness' arrival etc. I get what you mean but the current lot did come in and bring us back from the brink.

and filled there pockets in a huge way along the way.

think were we might be financially if we had been bought by people with the club at there heart.