RST - Jim McColl and Paul Murray to meet three fan groups

I can't see McColl and King ever working well together. Shared ownership/control of a football club just does not work aside from the likes of Barca which is entirely different and still boils down to singular elected leadership.

Everyone wanted shared ownership/control after Murray and Whyte but I just knew how dire it would be. It's even worse. At least when Murray and Whyte were in control we did not have board members recording each other when they were pished saying they wanted to punch them. And also constantly leaking board room details to timmy. Absolute mess.

I don't know if McColl and King have even spoken to each other or had any business dealings in the past, both of them were supposed to have worked for Weir Pumps in the past? Both have a keen interest in Rangers, King having already lost £20mil in Rangers, King i believe wan't to run Rangers 'one singer one song' type of style, whereas McColl wants to organise Rangers by putting in place experienced financial and business types. Who's to say for the benefit of the club a compromise formula could not be found, with King as majority shareholder but with a board and supporters representatives having a degree of autonomy as long everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet with the clubs best interest coming first. As for the constant leaks i think they will be finally purged when all the earwigs have been removed.