RST - Jim McColl and Paul Murray to meet three fan groups

Have a massive party.

I know a lot of work, but people could apply and then a ballot drawn.

Think about the practicalities. No-one outside the Club has access to the season ticket holders database so how do you get to them and how do you verify they are season ticket holders?

I made that point the last time, none of these groups represent me or the vast majority of Rangers fans.

I accept that they may not speak for you. But since when do you speak for 'the vast majority of Rangers fans'.

The supporter's groups are, at least, doing something. They met with Mather and Stockbridge. Now they are meeting with McColl and Murray. That seems pretty even handed to me.

The RST are inviting questions from their members as they did with Mather and Stockbridge. No doubt the supporter's groups they will publish minutes of the meeting as the did for Mather & Stockbridge. That strikes me as being pretty open and transparent.

Other than organising a meeting for 35000 season ticket holders (no sniggering at the back), I'm not sure what else they can do.

So maybe they don't speak for you. That is your problem. I happen to think they are doing a pretty good job here.

Think about the practicalities. No-one outside the Club has access to the season ticket holders database so how do you get to them and how do you verify they are season ticket holders?

Perhaps another reason plg why we should go down the Swansea route of all ST holders automatically becoming Trust Members.

Perhaps another reason plg why we should go down the Swansea route of all ST holders automatically becoming Trust Members.

Maybe one day D'Art. We have the guys from Swansea and Portsmouth coming to speak at our Gerspride conference. It would be good to see you there.

Guest Night Owl
I would ignore such forum criticisms plg. At least you are actually doing something rather than sniping from behind a keyboard.

Gotta agree.

The keyboard is the AK-47 of the 21st century.