How long does everyone think we can keep going with the winning streak? That's played 10 won 10. At this rate the league will be mathematically over very early.

Our next 3 leagues games - Dunfermline, Airdrie and Forfar ALL at Ibrox so Id be expecting it to be played 13 won 13 after these matches.

Progress in 2 cups should also be made in the next 6 days with a Ramsdens Cup semi-final against Stenhousemuir this week and Scottish Cup match at home to Airdrie next weekend.

I think Dunfermline isn't too bad but we should be able keep the 3 pts at Ibrox. I'm positiv we'll keep winning these next three League One games. I'm a little anxious about Tuesday as it's a cup game but we should progress to the final of Ramsdens as well.

Honestly, I don't see when this streak ends. Probably it will have something to do with us playing another aweful first half and not being able to shift through the gears in the second. People will get tired at some point of the season, hopefully we'll have the title secured by the time that happens.