Airdrie match on Friday

We used to go to the WRC but stopped a couple of seasons ago,we go to the Neptune club now,but yesterday I just went to the Louden,the tunes were belting out,it's a busy boozer but you get served quick and you get free rolls

OOOOHHHH I like a roll now and again. And for free Wooooow.:)

We used to go to the WRC but stopped a couple of seasons ago,we go to the Neptune club now,but yesterday I just went to the Louden,the tunes were belting out,it's a busy boozer but you get served quick and you get free rolls

OOOOHHHH I like a roll now and again. And for free Wooooow.:)

Depends on the roll. When I used to take the train down to games I liked an early start and used to get into a few bars at 10am when our train pulled in but you couldn't get drink unless you bought a roll and they really were shocking!

I'm just about to have a square sausage roll!, mmmmmmmm!:)

Now what Id do right now for a proper one of them with a greasy fried egg on top!

Its a public holiday today (yes we have them any day of the week) for deepavali so a lighting hot curry is coming my way.

Now what Id do right now for a proper one of them with a greasy fried egg on top!

Its a public holiday today (yes we have them any day of the week) for deepavali so a lighting hot curry is coming my way.

I'm having a sliced haggis on top!,mmmmmmmmmm:)

I travel with my little one mate(7) and the WRC seems to be the only place who let kids in. Had a few crazy ones in the Louden though in the past!

I travel with my little one mate(7) and the WRC seems to be the only place who let kids in. Had a few crazy ones in the Louden though in the past!

I'm sure the Neptune club allows kids in mate, I'll find out,it's a much quieter place,you can get a seat and there is food available.

In fact I'm almost certain they have a lounge area for kids,as I said I'll find out,maybe Frankie knows for sure?.

I'm sure the Neptune club allows kids in mate, I'll find out,it's a much quieter place,you can get a seat and there is food available.

In fact I'm almost certain they have a lounge area for kids,as I said I'll find out,maybe Frankie knows for sure?.

That would be great Ian, thanks. Let me know mate.