Dave King: administration is distinct possibility at Rangers...

King needs to buy shares & get a major or majority shareholding. It's the only resolution to all of this.

Easier said than done. First, the shares have to be for sale to be able to buy them. And, if so, at what price? Second, we all know that we will need a large infusion of cash in the next year. So that will be on top of buying out existing shareholders. So how much would all that take?

Ronnie Esplin@RonnieEsplin8m

Murray/McColl group to respond to Dave King's statement through Press Association Sport later this afternoon.

Why is there need to? He did not exactly say anything pro or con the McColl Group, no need to make a statement like: "but we talked to him and all went fine" et al, thus putting the ball into the board's corner. It all reek like petty point scoring and the longer this goes on, the more embarrassing it becomes for all parties concerned, not least the club these people vying to control.

Why is there need to? He did not exactly say anything pro or con the McColl Group, no need to make a statement like: "but we talked to him and all went fine" et al, thus putting the ball into the board's corner. It all reek like petty point scoring and the longer this goes on, the more embarrassing it becomes for all parties concerned, not least the club these people vying to control.

So that Bears don't forget that they exist.

Easier said than done. First, the shares have to be for sale to be able to buy them. And, if so, at what price? Second, we all know that we will need a large infusion of cash in the next year. So that will be on top of buying out existing shareholders. So how much would all that take?

one way or another there needs to be a resolution to all of this sooner rather than later. I back the requisitioners because I don't believe the current board have access to funds to run the club for too much longer. McColl has stated he's got investors lined up & I believe him. But there's no obvious route to getting McColl & co into power at present without someone gaining a major shareholding is there?

one way or another there needs to be a resolution to all of this sooner rather than later. I back the requisitioners because I don't believe the current board have access to funds to run the club for too much longer. McColl has stated he's got investors lined up & I believe him. But there's no obvious route to getting McColl & co into power at present without someone gaining a major shareholding is there?

We will not know that until there is an AGM.

If there is an AGM

perhaps better to wait and see what they say.