So McMurdo is telling the truth ?

i would hope so.

though i doubt it's 50 calls as someone else said that would require quite a bit of encouragement on their part.

this notion you have is akin to the people who would turn down sponsorship money from alcohol companies and such. if zeus or whoever are prepared to support a board with rangers interests at it's heart then good.

So McMurdo is telling the truth ?

Telling the truth about what? It's a stick-on that he's right about certain things and some of the facts will actually be correct and factual, but that's not really the point. The point is the way certain facts are being portrayed in this PR war and Bill's willing participation in the spin doctoring.

It's a stick-on that he's right about certain things and some of the facts will actually be correct and factual, but that's not really the point.

Hold on Zap.....being correct and factual is not really the point ?

The point is the way certain facts are being portrayed in this PR war and Bill's willing participation in the spin doctoring.

Surely if someone is being factual and correct then any attempt to discredit it is the actual spin doctoring ?

Hold on Zap.....being correct and factual is not really the point ?

Surely if someone is being factual and correct then any attempt to discredit it is the actual spin doctoring ?

You're twisting my words here D'Art and I'm sure you know it. :devil:

My point was that Bill can be passing on certain correct facts such as the requisitioners repeatedly contacting Morgan & Hughes (although we don't actually know these are facts!), but passing them on in such a way that he's bending or twisting the truth (aka spin doctoring).

You're twisting my words here D'Art and I'm sure you know it. :devil:

My point was that Bill can be passing on certain correct facts such as the requisitioners repeatedly contacting Morgan & Hughes (although we don't actually know these are facts!), but passing them on in such a way that he's bending or twisting the truth (aka spin doctoring).

You are right we dont know if they are actual facts - until we ask the requistioners directly.

As for twisting your words - I laid them out in the order they were originally printed M'Lord !

As for twisting your words - I laid them out in the order they were originally printed M'Lord !

As you know full well D'Art, there's a distinct difference between laying words out in order and portraying them in the manner they were clearly intended !

As you know full well D'Art, there's a distinct difference between laying words out in order and portraying them in the manner they were clearly intended !

I think the difference in all of this is Zap is that youre mind is clearly made up about certain things whereas Im still not convinced by alot of the stuff which has been written or is being alleged. It may well be that you have been privy to a lot more material than me - I have steadfastly refused to read the Charlotte Fakes stuff (perhaps to my detriment but Im not going to form an opinion from material whose source is unknown and motivation appears to be to de-stabilise our club further)

Im also aware that there are people out there who are misinforming the Rangers support despite the fact they sit in the "good guys" camp. The Leggat article the other day regarding the "band of renegades" - Vanguard Bears, was false, I know that because Im allowed access to their forums and their opposition to Jack irvine being at our club is as strong as anyones.

Its jack irvine. Just rememver he told us that the balifs categorically were not coming to ibrox on Wednesday. Of course they were coming on tuesday.

In this case I am sure the requisitioners are phoning everyone but what is being left out. Did morgan phone them first did he do something to encourage 50 calls.

But really who cares. If morgan will support spiv removal hes as welcome as anyone.

Its jack irvine. Just rememver he told us that the balifs categorically were not coming to ibrox on Wednesday. Of course they were coming on tuesday.

In this case I am sure the requisitioners are phoning everyone but what is being left out. Did morgan phone them first did he do something to encourage 50 calls.

But really who cares. If morgan will support spiv removal hes as welcome as anyone.

Thats the part which makes me laugh GS.

Jack irvine the man who unites the Rangers support - only because all appear to detest him.

If I was going on a charm offensive I dont think I would be giving him a call.