Guest Night Owl
Leaving aside any sort of 'who's worse' tombola, watching the various Youtube clips just drives home how grossly uncultured Scots fans are when abroad at a game.

The ground in the city centre is littered with empties, just littered with them. Various fans stumble past, clutching vast cargoes of swally. The clink of broken glass - never a good sound when coppers are around - is audible at every step. No doubt the reek of piss rises from the historic cobblestones this morning.

It's the same when we go abroad, it's the same when the much vaunted Tartan Army go abroad, plainly it's the same with Timothy. What a bunch of tits Scots are sometimes.

Agreed Andy.

When witnessing the Tartan army roll around steaming in the streets or climbing historical monuments in other countries like chimps,I've always thought that the first thing said countries do when they find out we're in the same group is adjust the local budget to clean up the broken glass, wrappers and powerwash the piss off the streets and repair any broken statues etc.

To think a Celtic director was on the tv lately demanding alcohol to be brought back into the Scottish game..... Aye right then.

Carry on like this really does give me a red neck.

Leaving aside any sort of 'who's worse' tombola, watching the various Youtube clips just drives home how grossly uncultured Scots fans are when abroad at a game.

The ground in the city centre is littered with empties, just littered with them. Various fans stumble past, clutching vast cargoes of swally. The clink of broken glass - never a good sound when coppers are around - is audible at every step. No doubt the reek of piss rises from the historic cobblestones this morning.

It's the same when we go abroad, it's the same when the much vaunted Tartan Army go abroad, plainly it's the same with Timothy. What a bunch of tits Scots are sometimes.

I'm a Glasgow boy born and bred even if I don't live in Glasgow any more.

But I never understood the attraction of going to a historic European city or town, spending all day in the main square of that town, drinking solidly from morning to match time, pissing up against someone's hedge and possibly vomiting on their doorstep.

If you saw some Dutch or French yob pissing up against the wall in your close, how would you feel about it?

And if you feel the local police are being heavy handed consider that the locals see you as being somewhat less than civilised and are all for what their police are doing.

Not trying to be a snob here but what is wrong with doing some sightseeing, taking some photos with, perhaps, a long lazy lunch washed down by a couple of glasses of beer or wine?

I'm a Glasgow boy born and bred even if I don't live in Glasgow any more.

But I never understood the attraction of going to a historic European city or town, spending all day in the main square of that town, drinking solidly from morning to match time, pissing up against someone's hedge and possibly vomiting on their doorstep.

If you saw some Dutch or French yob pissing up against the wall in your close, how would you feel about it?

And if you feel the local police are being heavy handed consider that the locals see you as being somewhat less than civilised and are all for what their police are doing.

Not trying to be a snob here but what is wrong with doing some sightseeing, taking some photos with, perhaps, a long lazy lunch washed down by a couple of glasses of beer or wine?

But, but that disnae pure get it right up they Dutch huns.

The Record's version of events are certainly a lot different from what would have been reported if it were our fans.

Meanwhile, on an Ayrshire farm, Spiers is currently consulting his deflection thesaurus ahead of a Sportsound appearance tonight. 'Whataboutery', 'Seville' and 'Rangers fans are worse' for today's snowball prize!

First line in their story is: CELTIC fans were attacked again