The Scottish Mhedia's propaganda and damage limitation departments are going into overdrive as we write. If you listen very carefully you can just about hear the well oiled machinery going through the gears....................................hear that? seriously i an hear the bristles a big broom furiously sweeping up, and it's not the Amsterdam litter patrol.

The Record's version of events are certainly a lot different from what would have been reported if it were our fans.

Meanwhile, on an Ayrshire farm, Spiers is currently consulting his deflection thesaurus ahead of a Sportsound appearance tonight. 'Whataboutery', 'Seville' and 'Rangers fans are worse' for today's snowball prize!

Leaving aside any sort of 'who's worse' tombola, watching the various Youtube clips just drives home how grossly uncultured Scots fans are when abroad at a game.

The ground in the city centre is littered with empties, just littered with them. Various fans stumble past, clutching vast cargoes of swally. The clink of broken glass - never a good sound when coppers are around - is audible at every step. No doubt the reek of piss rises from the historic cobblestones this morning.

It's the same when we go abroad, it's the same when the much vaunted Tartan Army go abroad, plainly it's the same with Timothy. What a bunch of tits Scots are sometimes.

i am not going to defend drunken mugs but sometimes the police in other countries are a bit over the top i remember going to germany only for our bus allong with others to be hearded into a fenced off coral by green uniformed police/ security armed with guns my brother who speaks good german asked about toilet facilities onlyto have a gun pointed in his face and be told to f off we were not young lads more like two men in their 50s .

but as i always say when we go abroad we should act in a decent and proper manner .

The Record's version of events are certainly a lot different from what would have been reported if it were our fans.

Meanwhile, on an Ayrshire farm, Spiers is currently consulting his deflection thesaurus ahead of a Sportsound appearance tonight. 'Whataboutery', 'Seville' and 'Rangers fans are worse' for today's snowball prize!

Ah, the Laird of Dunlop, ra BIG Cheese, the Prince of Edam, the Ayatollah of Gorgonzola, ............ etc. As Graham struggles with the inconvenience of last evening's events in Amsterdam, I can update him on the latest press release from the Dutch Polis. Apparently, 39 arrests were made last evening and 27 of them are jolly craicsters.

Leaving aside any sort of 'who's worse' tombola, watching the various Youtube clips just drives home how grossly uncultured Scots fans are when abroad at a game.

The ground in the city centre is littered with empties, just littered with them. Various fans stumble past, clutching vast cargoes of swally. The clink of broken glass - never a good sound when coppers are around - is audible at every step. No doubt the reek of piss rises from the historic cobblestones this morning.

It's the same when we go abroad, it's the same when the much vaunted Tartan Army go abroad, plainly it's the same with Timothy. What a bunch of tits Scots are sometimes.

I take your point Andy, but I must say in all the Youtube clips I have seen I have not spotted one Scottish saltire or a Lion Rampant. The only identification that I can see is the Irish tricolour and songs such as "Sean South". I doubt Ireland would want to lay claim to this bunch of numpties either.

I likewise take your point, Barca, but let's face it, they are Scottish. I'm not going to join them in their lunatic cultural schizophrenia - they have grown up Scotsmen in a Scottish culture.

If they want to indulge in the 21st century equivalent of 'blacking up' by going all Oirish for the football, that's their business.