First complaint was from a BHEAST fan regarding the ''****** bastards'' banner the Ajax fans displayed,what a cheek!,however the panel replied with ''we never seen it''.........

Slug seen it. The Celtic fans call themselves ******s, i fail to see how they would be offended by said word, unless it was the word b*stards they didn't like? :D

Slug seen it. The Celtic fans call themselves ******s, i fail to see how they would be offended by said word, unless it was the word b*stards they didn't like? :D

If Keevins said that, we should use that line to bring back TBB.

I also found it interesting to note after the first caller (i think?), after Delahunt ends the calls rather aburptly he then hit sout with a feeble line of "call in....talk about football".

The paranoid man in me would think this was a hint about not wanting to go into detail about the Celtic fans rioting....also amazing they never had Macca on last night - i would have like to hear his ever insightful thoughts on the matter!

Guest Night Owl

I tuned in for the first time in years last night and the first guy I heard was a Celtic fan Slipping in the Old Co Rangers line and being pleased with himself like a naughty five year old discovering a new swear word in front of his pals.

I just rolled my eyes and switched off.

Tedious.