Slightly confused here. The Scotland match is currently in the 85th minute but on Sky it's in the 81st?

Don't know about that.

However, when you hear the reason for Wallace not playing for Scotland because of the level he is playing at with Rangers,and yet Hutton has played every game for Scotland under Strachan having not played any first team football what so ever!, I don't even think Whittaker is playing first team football just now!.

Quite possibly the worst match ever played at Hampden by the sounds of it. 3 shots in the whole match.

In the world cup qualifiers, France have it all to do in the 2nd leg after losing 2-0 in Ukraine. Sweden only lost 1-0 in Portugal so have a good chance turning that around. Croatia should beat Iceland in he 2nd leg and Greece are 3-1 up v Romania so should see that through.

Whittaker hasn't really played much since October 6th (was he injured?), only featured in the mauling by ManC , when he was subbed off after 45 mins.

Honestly, our players should simply stop playing for Scotland, citing (if asked) the same reason that the SFA et al hands to them*. We need our players fit and ready and Wallace will be with us for years to come and will be there for Scotland for years to come, once he plays equally tough opposition again as Whittaker and Hutton and ...

*You see, the pendulum swings both ways.

I used to be of the thinking that since we have a small population that I have no problem with Scotland playing crap football and scraping wins as long as we are punching above our weight, result wise. We just don't have the choice of players to attempt to play total football and win. So I'm happy with the Norway result - it might have been lucky but the it's the run of results you really need to look at for the bigger picture.

I thought I would get my entertaining football kicks from supporting one of the richest teams in Europe, who could sign high quality players from anywhere in the world and so were unrestricted by Scotland's population size as we made up for it by having one of the largest supports. Although disappointingly, we've only achieved that sporadically.

However, these days Rangers are hampered by the population for finances, as well as our narrow minded people and unconstitutional government departments who have forced us into a more impoverished state. We're now pretty much in the same boat as the Scotland team and actually worse as we are mostly relying on not even the best local talent on offer. And so for me, the results have become more far important than the style of play, and I don't think we have skilful enough players to play champagne football against a parked bus every week.

With all the goings on and with two managers I detested - along with embarrassing results, I've fallen out of love with the Scotland team and so not been watching them much (being on Sky doesn't help either). I don't even recognise a fair few of the players. However, I'm starting to rekindle my fondness for the team with what Strachan is achieving. Some pride is coming back and so he can scrap all the wins he likes in my book.