lets look at it this way

funnily enough most of the people i have spoken to are livid with leguen. As for replacing ferguson with Gavin Rae, a real fucking master stroke on the managers part. suppose everyone you spoke to thought that was a good idea as well. Leguen better have some smart ideas up his sleeve over the comming weeks. If we drop anymore points against diddy opposition his head will surely be on a plate.

well said, most of the people I've talked to feel the same, for a lot of people whatever goodwill they had for le guen after his terrible start has gone following todays events. I hope for his sake the reasons behind it are clear and put him in the right, otherwise I really do think his time will be up....:(

Guest Bluetooth

Does this mean we can look forward to anti Murray and anti Le Guen demonstrations?

Great.

People have a short memory as regards Barry Ferguson and his departure to Blackburn.

Does this mean we can look forward to anti Murray and anti Le Guen demonstrations?

Great.

People have a short memory as regards Barry Ferguson and his departure to Blackburn.

I'm not sure that demonstrations are right, or the way forward, but you must understand that people are frustated with what's gong on, and may want to vent that anger? Not everyone can simply sit and watch what's going on, even though if they really sat down and thought about it calmly then protests aren't the way forward - but that won't stop some people.

Guest Bluetooth
I'm not sure that demonstrations are right, or the way forward, but you must understand that people are frustated with what's gong on, and may want to vent that anger? Not everyone can simply sit and watch what's going on, even though if they really sat down and thought about it calmly then protests aren't the way forward - but that won't stop some people.

Its a time for displaying dignity.

Le Guen can fuck off now as far as im concerned ... the sooner the better

Any doubts i have about PLG are nothing to do with this incident, and this certainly won't be his downfall imo.

Any doubts i have about PLG are nothing to do with this incident, and this certainly won't be his downfall imo.

Tomorrows result may go a long way to deciding that, mate?

I have to say that my season ticket is getting ever closer to that shredder beside my pc .... our club is DYING and we don't seem to care :(

Great.

And some have short memories when it comes to Barry F putting his career and helath at rick to play for Rangers and drive us on to the title.

People have short memories of the possibility that Barry Ferguson was sold to keep the bank away from our doors when DM was FORCED to pay them over �£5M - was it a conincidence that this happened the same time as Fergie 'fucked off to Blackburn'?

PLG has made a massive gamble here - he has stripped OUR ONLY player of the captancy and could be on his way to showing the ONLY player we have that LOVES Rangers as much as we do the door.

RANGERS FC are just a fucking circus at the moment.

Cammy F

Tomorrows result may go a long way to deciding that, mate?

I have to say that my season ticket is getting ever closer to that shredder beside my pc .... our club is DYING and we don't seem to care :(

Exactly - me being me, I fear that this is Bain's latest attempt to rid our club of anyone who actually gives a flying fuck about our sad state of affairs.

Arise Sir David and sort this fuckin mess out - or do us all a favour and fuck off.

Cammy F

And some have short memories when it comes to Barry F putting his career and helath at rick to play for Rangers and drive us on to the title.

People have short memories of the possibility that Barry Ferguson was sold to keep the bank away from our doors when DM was FORCED to pay them over �£5M - was it a conincidence that this happened the same time as Fergie 'fucked off to Blackburn'?

PLG has made a massive gamble here - he has stripped OUR ONLY player of the captancy and could be on his way to showing the ONLY player we have that LOVES Rangers as much as we do the door.

RANGERS FC are just a fucking circus at the moment.

Cammy F

* Round of Applause *

I just don't understand what games people have been watching recently .... Fergie has been covering every blade of the grass for us at times, in order to cover the deficiencies of some of the muppets surrounding him on the park - and this is his reward

You came with a reputation Paul, you have now lost it .... go, and take Mr Murray with you! :sigh: